THURSDAY MAY 4TH:
FRIDAY MAY 5TH:
- Saint Caoilian @ Cyprus Avenue (8pm, €7)
Shaker Hymn/Small Town Disco man launches his ‘The Faraway E.P.’ via the latter, while on a whirlwind of solo shows.
- Ailbhe Reddy and Maria Kelly @ Connolly’s of Leap (8pm, €10)
Double-headliner of female Irish folk, with Nialler-approved songwriter Ailbhe Reddy and anti-folk goddess Maria Kelly.
- Mary Ocher @ Gulpd Cafe (8.30pm, €8)
German singer-songwriter beings her socially-engaged, genre-hopping garage-rock to Gulpd at the Triskel, with Arthuritis in support.
- The Great Balloon Race @ Coughlan’s (9pm, €10)
Launching second long-player ‘Gently Gently’ via Leeside tape imprint KantCope, The Great Balloon Race return from an extended live hiatus, with support from Laurie Shaw.
- Fish Go Deep @ Cyprus Avenue (11pm, €12)
Cork house legends return to Cyprus Avenue after their Easter Weekend blowout. Generic People return on visuals, and the duo’s trademark Danley sound system is at the ready.
SATURDAY MAY 6TH:
SUNDAY MAY 7TH: