The third in a series of videos from We Cut Corners is probably my favourite yet. Directed by Polish duo Kijek & Adamski (behind the scenes photos) it’s a hand-drawn psychotropic animation set to ‘Pirate’s Life’, a live standout from the band. The video already has 72k views on Vimeo. Their debut album Today I Realised I Could Go Home Backwards is released on The Delphi Label on Friday 11th November.
Comments are closed.
- Listen back to last night’s TXFM show: A J Dilla special
- John Hammond Spotify playlist: an influential force in popular music
- Dilla Love – A J Dilla sample & Influence Spotify playlist
- Premiere: Daithí & Sinead White – ‘Love On Top’
- Listen to a free 32-track compilation of Irish electronic music
- Dublin label Major Problems is releasing Compassion Crew’s comp of “lucky breaks”
- Generator Live features a great lineup of Irish acts including Daithí, Katie Laffan, Beach and more
- Forbidden Fruit Festival: Tame Impala, Underworld, Jungle, Flume, Kiasmos, Battles & more.
- Women In Music conference in Belfast to feature Jessica Hopper, Annie Nightingale and more
- 10 Album & Song Of The Year nominees make up the Choice Music Prize live event
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide // Feb 9 – 15
- Melt! Festival additions: Tame Impala, Jean Michel Jarre, Modeselektor & more
- The Last Shadow Puppets announce first Irish gig
- PJ Harvey, Julia Holter & múm with Kronos Quartet among first names for Iceland Airwaves 2016
- Life Festival announces first lineup including Paul Kalkbrenner, 2manyDjs, John Talabot, Ben Klock, Bicep & more
- Managing Creativity is a one day seminar @ Irish Writers Centre about creative projects