Twisting the same sample source singer as Passion Pit’s ‘Sleepyhead’, with Mary O’Hara’s evocative vocal, Daithí creates a spooky Pogo-esque upbeat track. A little bit of a Young Wonder vibe to this also. Daithí is clearly at as comfortable with his production techniques as he is with his fiddle.
Comments are closed.
- New record store Head Records to open in Liffey Valley1 day ago
- The posthumous Prince releases are coming next month1 day ago
- Dublin Bowie Festival announces lineup of events2 days ago
- Radiohead confirmed for Glastonbury 20172 days ago
- Gig news: Hamilton Leithauser, Badly Drawn Boy, Kristin Hersh, Soma, Young Marco, R.S.A.G. & more3 days ago
- Lynched are changing their name due to “the systematic treatment of black people in the USA”3 days ago
- Watch a mini-documentary about Knockanstockan – ‘A Ten Year Story’3 days ago
- Fabric booker to speak about club closure & culture at Metropolis Festival4 days ago
- Emigrant Disco announces date and lineup: John Daly, David Kitt and more4 days ago
- Bell X1 announce Olympia Theatre show5 days ago