After last week’s new ‘Whitney’ track, both FAWS EPs are now available from Bandcamp for free. While still focusing on minimal downbeat productions in the jazz and lounge vein as the Antonym EP, the Blue Notes EP has a richer palette of crispy, clicking percussive beats and late-night vocals (see ‘For Those Who Try’). The result is more variation with five tracks that sound like they’re degrading or burning at the edges while you listen.
Comments are closed.
- The Gloaming are back in the National Concert Hall for a run in 20171 week ago
- DJ Yoda is doing a Stranger Things DJ set for Halloween in Dublin1 week ago
- David Kitt will release his first album in seven years on New Year’s Day 20171 week ago
- Gig news: Enemies, Rusangano Family, Fantasy 12, Syria Vibes, Nightmares On Wax and more1 week ago
- Dublin is getting a new club space – Wah Wah Club1 week ago
- Slick Rick is playing Dublin1 week ago
- Interstate is a new club night exploring the sound of U.S. cities1 week ago
- Kaytranada won the Polaris Music Prize last night1 week ago
- Skepta was overawed to win the Mercury Prize last night2 weeks ago
- Canalaphonic stage times are here2 weeks ago