After last week’s new ‘Whitney’ track, both FAWS EPs are now available from Bandcamp for free. While still focusing on minimal downbeat productions in the jazz and lounge vein as the Antonym EP, the Blue Notes EP has a richer palette of crispy, clicking percussive beats and late-night vocals (see ‘For Those Who Try’). The result is more variation with five tracks that sound like they’re degrading or burning at the edges while you listen.
Comments are closed.
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
- Rostam, Villagers, Aldous Harding, Lisa Hannigan and more for The National Donnybrook shows2 hours ago
- 15 gigs and clubs to see in Limerick city this week19 hours ago
- The all-star gig of Irish musicians covering The Replacements is happening again next week23 hours ago
- Life Festival announce first four acts for 201823 hours ago
- 2017 – A year of pop music in review4 days ago
- Caz9’s live set in Whelan’s at 1am tonight streamed as part of Moogfest4 days ago
- Young Hearts Run Free’s Christmas Yule show has moved venue4 days ago
- Bicep for three Irish dates next year5 days ago
- Turning Pirate’s NYE Mix Tape lineup is here5 days ago
- 18 gigs and clubs to see in Cork City this weekend5 days ago