After last week’s new ‘Whitney’ track, both FAWS EPs are now available from Bandcamp for free. While still focusing on minimal downbeat productions in the jazz and lounge vein as the Antonym EP, the Blue Notes EP has a richer palette of crispy, clicking percussive beats and late-night vocals (see ‘For Those Who Try’). The result is more variation with five tracks that sound like they’re degrading or burning at the edges while you listen.
Comments are closed.
- New record store Head Records to open in Liffey Valley1 day ago
- The posthumous Prince releases are coming next month1 day ago
- Dublin Bowie Festival announces lineup of events2 days ago
- Radiohead confirmed for Glastonbury 20172 days ago
- Gig news: Hamilton Leithauser, Badly Drawn Boy, Kristin Hersh, Soma, Young Marco, R.S.A.G. & more3 days ago
- Lynched are changing their name due to “the systematic treatment of black people in the USA”3 days ago
- Watch a mini-documentary about Knockanstockan – ‘A Ten Year Story’3 days ago
- Fabric booker to speak about club closure & culture at Metropolis Festival4 days ago
- Emigrant Disco announces date and lineup: John Daly, David Kitt and more4 days ago
- Bell X1 announce Olympia Theatre show5 days ago