Formerly named Sarsparilla, Diamond Dagger’s spent the last year or so playing live with David Kitt as New Jackson and with the exception of a Goodtime remix , things have been quiet enough. His newest EP breaks that silence with four tracks of ’80s drum machine electro goodness and a weird-ass album artwork to boot with tracks like the hypnotic electro funk of ‘HArdDrive’, the neon synths of ‘Breed Deep’ and the Kraftwerk meets Minimal Wave of ‘Bounce And Dare’.
Comments are closed.
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
- The 25 best gigs & clubs in Dublin city this week1 day ago
- Spekulativ Fiktion and Mankyy pen their ‘Epilogue’1 day ago
- Fever Ray is back; here’s a video teaser of what’s coming1 day ago
- Here are the gigs cancelled around Ireland due to Storm Ophelia1 day ago
- RHA’s Hennessy Lost Fridays is back this week with Come On Live Long, Columbia Mills & more1 day ago
- Lumo Club, Sing Along Social & Caz9 for Connolly’s of Leap party on October 21st5 days ago
- Other Voices announces Belfast edition for later this month5 days ago
- 17 gigs and clubs to see in Cork this week6 days ago
- Overhead, The Albatross announce Christmas Dublin show6 days ago
- No significant jump for arts & culture funding as Budget 2018 falls short of promises1 week ago