Formerly named Sarsparilla, Diamond Dagger’s spent the last year or so playing live with David Kitt as New Jackson and with the exception of a Goodtime remix , things have been quiet enough. His newest EP breaks that silence with four tracks of ’80s drum machine electro goodness and a weird-ass album artwork to boot with tracks like the hypnotic electro funk of ‘HArdDrive’, the neon synths of ‘Breed Deep’ and the Kraftwerk meets Minimal Wave of ‘Bounce And Dare’.
Comments are closed.
- Thirty Four Café announce winter music series16 hours ago
- Here’s the moment John Grant surprised Claire Beck live on TXFM1 day ago
- Metropolis Festival announce stage times & DJs1 day ago
- Tegan and Sara for Vicar Street 2017 show1 day ago
- Repeal Project, Andy Warhol Silver Clouds and other installations announced for Metropolis Festival2 days ago
- Cork Gig Guide – Jazz Festival edition2 days ago
- New record store Head Records to open in Liffey Valley5 days ago
- The posthumous Prince releases are coming next month5 days ago
- Dublin Bowie Festival announces lineup of events6 days ago
- Radiohead confirmed for Glastonbury 20176 days ago