Formerly named Sarsparilla, Diamond Dagger’s spent the last year or so playing live with David Kitt as New Jackson and with the exception of a Goodtime remix , things have been quiet enough. His newest EP breaks that silence with four tracks of ’80s drum machine electro goodness and a weird-ass album artwork to boot with tracks like the hypnotic electro funk of ‘HArdDrive’, the neon synths of ‘Breed Deep’ and the Kraftwerk meets Minimal Wave of ‘Bounce And Dare’.
Comments are closed.
- Body&Soul Announces Wonderlust Stage: Goldie, Anderson, Anna B Savage, Ye Vagabonds & more
- Mitski to kick off Irish tour in Dublin
- Play piano like Nils Frahm with his new sheet music book
- The Beatyard add Boney M, Jape & Rubberbandits
- Interlude Festival announce day-by-day breakdown
- Galway International Arts Festival: Villagers, Dan Deacon, BellX1, Pleasure Beach, Optimo, Suede & more
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide // May 24 – 30
- Life Festival release stage times & site map
- Boiler Room returns to Dublin on June Bank Holiday Monday
- Stage times for Forbidden Fruit announced
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
Saturday May 21st
Join Nialler9, Gav Elsted and Simon Roche for a new monthly club night of eclectic selections across genres. Electronic to classic pop to italo to indie and beyond.