Formerly named Sarsparilla, Diamond Dagger’s spent the last year or so playing live with David Kitt as New Jackson and with the exception of a Goodtime remix , things have been quiet enough. His newest EP breaks that silence with four tracks of ’80s drum machine electro goodness and a weird-ass album artwork to boot with tracks like the hypnotic electro funk of ‘HArdDrive’, the neon synths of ‘Breed Deep’ and the Kraftwerk meets Minimal Wave of ‘Bounce And Dare’.
Comments are closed.
- The Gloaming are back in the National Concert Hall for a run in 20176 days ago
- DJ Yoda is doing a Stranger Things DJ set for Halloween in Dublin1 week ago
- David Kitt will release his first album in seven years on New Year’s Day 20171 week ago
- Gig news: Enemies, Rusangano Family, Fantasy 12, Syria Vibes, Nightmares On Wax and more1 week ago
- Dublin is getting a new club space – Wah Wah Club1 week ago
- Slick Rick is playing Dublin1 week ago
- Interstate is a new club night exploring the sound of U.S. cities1 week ago
- Kaytranada won the Polaris Music Prize last night1 week ago
- Skepta was overawed to win the Mercury Prize last night1 week ago
- Canalaphonic stage times are here2 weeks ago