I played this SebastiAn tune a lot when DJing last year. That beat is crunchy like a Transformer sound effect. The video for ‘Love In Motion’ was directed by film director Gaspar Noé who is responsible for Enter The Void and Irreversible. His visceral style suits the track’s gut-punch while Mayer Hawthorne offsets that with soulful vocals. However, also like his films, the underage girl (actress Lente Tresor) doing risqué dance moves may make you feel uncomfortable.
Comments are closed.
- Lynched to play biggest hometown show yet in Vicar Street9 hours ago
- Salty Dog lineup for Electric Picnic: David Kitt, Bronagh Gallagher, Kormac, Áine Cahill & more1 day ago
- Metropolis add Clams Casino, Novelist, Floating Points, Shura, Klangkarussell & more1 day ago
- Chance The Rapper’s Dublin shows rescheduled & moved but there are now 22 days ago
- Gig news: Pumarosa, Hare Squead, Bishop Nehru, The Redneck Manifesto, Nite Jewel & more2 days ago
- Here’s an Electric Picnic Spotify playlist with a song from every artist playing2 days ago
- Casa Bacardi Electric Picnic stage times announced3 days ago
- Electric Picnic add final acts: Skepta, Bell X1, Oh Wonder, Walking On Cars, Gorgon City & more6 days ago
- Frank Ocean releases a visual album Endless that’s not Boys Don’t Cry6 days ago
- Former Darkside member Dave Harrington brings new group for Dublin show1 week ago