Cadence Weapon’s Hope In Dirt City slipped through the listening cracks last year a bit for me. The bass-heavy ‘Hype Man’ points at the gulf between Rollie and other rappers by highlighting the fact that Mr Pemberton doesn’t need one. Video by George Vale.
Comments are closed.
- Lynched to play biggest hometown show yet in Vicar Street21 hours ago
- Salty Dog lineup for Electric Picnic: David Kitt, Bronagh Gallagher, Kormac, Áine Cahill & more1 day ago
- Metropolis add Clams Casino, Novelist, Floating Points, Shura, Klangkarussell & more1 day ago
- Chance The Rapper’s Dublin shows rescheduled & moved but there are now 22 days ago
- Gig news: Pumarosa, Hare Squead, Bishop Nehru, The Redneck Manifesto, Nite Jewel & more2 days ago
- Here’s an Electric Picnic Spotify playlist with a song from every artist playing2 days ago
- Casa Bacardi Electric Picnic stage times announced3 days ago
- Electric Picnic add final acts: Skepta, Bell X1, Oh Wonder, Walking On Cars, Gorgon City & more6 days ago
- Frank Ocean releases a visual album Endless that’s not Boys Don’t Cry6 days ago
- Former Darkside member Dave Harrington brings new group for Dublin show1 week ago