Cadence Weapon’s Hope In Dirt City slipped through the listening cracks last year a bit for me. The bass-heavy ‘Hype Man’ points at the gulf between Rollie and other rappers by highlighting the fact that Mr Pemberton doesn’t need one. Video by George Vale.
Comments are closed.
- Support Breathe, a charity album for Pieta House
- Longitude add 45 acts: Run The Jewels, Daughter, Diplo, Kurt Vile, Kelela, Christine & The Queens…
- Forbidden Fruit announce: Pusha T, Leftfield, Kerri Chandler, Brame & Hamo & more
- The Lumo Club DJ Chart
- Forbidden Fruit afterparties featuring Jungle, Groove Armada, Jackmaster, Tiga & more
- Castlepalooza announce new acts including Daphni, New Jackson, Slow Readers’ Club, Steve Davis…
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide – May Bank Holiday edition
- Starboard Home – an album inspired by Dublin port announces tracklist & gigs
- The Beatyard announce George Clinton, Roy Ayers, Snarky Puppy, Daniel Wang, Charles Bradley…
- Prince is dead