Southern Shores hail from Halifax, Nova Scotia but the duo (consisting of Jamie Townsend and Ben Dalton) possess hearts which live in much-warmer Balearic climes. Their debut Atlantic EP is out now on Cascine and aims its aural arrows straight towards the sun with six tracks of uplifting beach house music.
One Response to “Introducing: Southern Shores – Nova Scotia Balearic tones”
Leave a Reply
- Listen to a live set from Four Tet in Tokyo
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide // December 2nd – 9th
- Young Hearts Run Free’s Yule! whopper lineup in Dublin 8 next weekend
- Daniel Avery and Erol Alkan for Dublin Phantasy Sound label show
- Watch Inni-K’s ‘Find Your Beat’ as Gaeilge video and book her for your Christmas party?
- Early bird tickets for Indiependence and Castlepalooza available for Christmas
- Other Voices Dingle day-by-day lineup, Willis Earl Beal, David Arnold and Josef Salvat added
- John Grant, Ásgeir, Hozier and Agnes Obel for Other Voices Dingle