I’ve been paying attention to St. Lucia since Neon Gold first gave the producer a stamp of approval last year. Originally from Johannesberg, Jean-Philip Grobler’s music sounds like the Pet Shop Boys put through a modern electro-pop filter for sure on ‘We Got It Wrong’. This new video is a reminder of that chillwaving defiant pop track set to a clip featuring a girl with many hands.
Comments are closed.
- BARQ – ‘That Thing You Love’
- Listen to the new Death In Vegas album – Transmission
- That Paul McCartney 1985 remix by Timo Maas & James Teej has got an official release
- Hilary Woods – ‘Bathing’
- Wild Beasts get apocalyptically sexy on new song ‘Get My Bang’
- Watch Neon Indian & friends cover Prince’s ‘Pop Life’
- The Beatyard add Boney M, Jape & Rubberbandits
- Interlude Festival announce day-by-day breakdown
- Galway International Arts Festival: Villagers, Dan Deacon, BellX1, Pleasure Beach, Optimo, Suede & more
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide // May 24 – 30
- Life Festival release stage times & site map
- Boiler Room returns to Dublin on June Bank Holiday Monday
- Stage times for Forbidden Fruit announced
- Paul Simon plays Dublin arena show in November
- Villagers’ Conor O’Brien wins Ivor Novello songwriting award
- Dilly Dally for Dublin show; win tickets before they go on sale
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
Saturday May 21st
Join Nialler9, Gav Elsted and Simon Roche for a new monthly club night of eclectic selections across genres. Electronic to classic pop to italo to indie and beyond.