I’ve been paying attention to St. Lucia since Neon Gold first gave the producer a stamp of approval last year. Originally from Johannesberg, Jean-Philip Grobler’s music sounds like the Pet Shop Boys put through a modern electro-pop filter for sure on ‘We Got It Wrong’. This new video is a reminder of that chillwaving defiant pop track set to a clip featuring a girl with many hands.
Comments are closed.
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
- The 25 best gigs & events in Dublin city this week3 hours ago
- Spekulativ Fiktion and Mankyy pen their ‘Epilogue’4 hours ago
- Fever Ray is back; here’s a video teaser of what’s coming8 hours ago
- Here are the gigs cancelled around Ireland due to Storm Ophelia9 hours ago
- RHA’s Hennessy Lost Fridays is back this week with Come On Live Long, Columbia Mills & more12 hours ago
- Lumo Club, Sing Along Social & Caz9 for Connolly’s of Leap party on October 21st4 days ago
- Other Voices announces Belfast edition for later this month4 days ago
- 17 gigs and clubs to see in Cork this week5 days ago
- Overhead, The Albatross announce Christmas Dublin show5 days ago
- No significant jump for arts & culture funding as Budget 2018 falls short of promises6 days ago