I’ve been paying attention to St. Lucia since Neon Gold first gave the producer a stamp of approval last year. Originally from Johannesberg, Jean-Philip Grobler’s music sounds like the Pet Shop Boys put through a modern electro-pop filter for sure on ‘We Got It Wrong’. This new video is a reminder of that chillwaving defiant pop track set to a clip featuring a girl with many hands.
Comments are closed.
- New record store Head Records to open in Liffey Valley2 days ago
- The posthumous Prince releases are coming next month2 days ago
- Dublin Bowie Festival announces lineup of events2 days ago
- Radiohead confirmed for Glastonbury 20173 days ago
- Gig news: Hamilton Leithauser, Badly Drawn Boy, Kristin Hersh, Soma, Young Marco, R.S.A.G. & more4 days ago
- Lynched are changing their name due to “the systematic treatment of black people in the USA”4 days ago
- Watch a mini-documentary about Knockanstockan – ‘A Ten Year Story’4 days ago
- Fabric booker to speak about club closure & culture at Metropolis Festival5 days ago
- Emigrant Disco announces date and lineup: John Daly, David Kitt and more5 days ago
- Bell X1 announce Olympia Theatre show6 days ago