I’ve been paying attention to St. Lucia since Neon Gold first gave the producer a stamp of approval last year. Originally from Johannesberg, Jean-Philip Grobler’s music sounds like the Pet Shop Boys put through a modern electro-pop filter for sure on ‘We Got It Wrong’. This new video is a reminder of that chillwaving defiant pop track set to a clip featuring a girl with many hands.
Comments are closed.
- Listen to a free 32-track compilation of Irish electronic music
- Dublin label Major Problems is releasing Compassion Crew’s comp of “lucky breaks”
- Premiere: Stomptown Brass – ‘(My Duchess Has a Heart of Gold)’
- Major Grave featuring Joni – ‘Changes’
- Watch the new video for Talos’ ‘In Time’
- Little Green Cars – ‘Easier Day’
- Generator Live features a great lineup of Irish acts including Daithí, Katie Laffan, Beach and more
- Forbidden Fruit Festival: Tame Impala, Underworld, Jungle, Flume, Kiasmos, Battles & more.
- Women In Music conference in Belfast to feature Jessica Hopper, Annie Nightingale and more
- 10 Album & Song Of The Year nominees make up the Choice Music Prize live event
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide // Feb 9 – 15
- Melt! Festival additions: Tame Impala, Jean Michel Jarre, Modeselektor & more
- The Last Shadow Puppets announce first Irish gig
- PJ Harvey, Julia Holter & múm with Kronos Quartet among first names for Iceland Airwaves 2016
- Life Festival announces first lineup including Paul Kalkbrenner, 2manyDjs, John Talabot, Ben Klock, Bicep & more
- Managing Creativity is a one day seminar @ Irish Writers Centre about creative projects