I’ve been paying attention to St. Lucia since Neon Gold first gave the producer a stamp of approval last year. Originally from Johannesberg, Jean-Philip Grobler’s music sounds like the Pet Shop Boys put through a modern electro-pop filter for sure on ‘We Got It Wrong’. This new video is a reminder of that chillwaving defiant pop track set to a clip featuring a girl with many hands.
Comments are closed.
- The Gloaming are back in the National Concert Hall for a run in 20175 days ago
- DJ Yoda is doing a Stranger Things DJ set for Halloween in Dublin5 days ago
- David Kitt will release his first album in seven years on New Year’s Day 20176 days ago
- Gig news: Enemies, Rusangano Family, Fantasy 12, Syria Vibes, Nightmares On Wax and more6 days ago
- Dublin is getting a new club space – Wah Wah Club6 days ago
- Slick Rick is playing Dublin1 week ago
- Interstate is a new club night exploring the sound of U.S. cities1 week ago
- Kaytranada won the Polaris Music Prize last night1 week ago
- Skepta was overawed to win the Mercury Prize last night1 week ago
- Canalaphonic stage times are here1 week ago