I’ve been paying attention to St. Lucia since Neon Gold first gave the producer a stamp of approval last year. Originally from Johannesberg, Jean-Philip Grobler’s music sounds like the Pet Shop Boys put through a modern electro-pop filter for sure on ‘We Got It Wrong’. This new video is a reminder of that chillwaving defiant pop track set to a clip featuring a girl with many hands.
Comments are closed.
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
- The 30 best gigs & clubs in Dublin city this week14 hours ago
- Rostam, Villagers, Aldous Harding, Lisa Hannigan and more for The National Donnybrook shows19 hours ago
- 15 gigs and clubs to see in Limerick city this week1 day ago
- The all-star gig of Irish musicians covering The Replacements is happening again next week1 day ago
- Life Festival announce first four acts for 20181 day ago
- 2017 – A year of pop music in review5 days ago
- Caz9’s live set in Whelan’s at 1am tonight streamed as part of Moogfest5 days ago
- Young Hearts Run Free’s Christmas Yule show has moved venue5 days ago
- Bicep for three Irish dates next year5 days ago
- Turning Pirate’s NYE Mix Tape lineup is here6 days ago