Cardboard Gangsters is a film in the works about drug dealers in Darndale, Dublin. Damien Dempsey and Lethal Dialect will be involved as actors (and LD on soundtrack duties). Director John Connors, himself from Darndale, Stalker Films wants to highlight the social issues facing the people of the Coolock suburb and they’re looking for €25,000 via IndieGoGo funders to help make it happen. Above is an explanation of the film followed by a short clip of what to expect.
Comments are closed.
- Pacino’s At Night to close programme with Plump DJs this month
- Support Breathe, a charity album for Pieta House
- Longitude add 45 acts: Run The Jewels, Daughter, Diplo, Kurt Vile, Kelela, Christine & The Queens…
- Forbidden Fruit announce: Pusha T, Leftfield, Kerri Chandler, Brame & Hamo & more
- The Lumo Club DJ Chart
- Forbidden Fruit afterparties featuring Jungle, Groove Armada, Jackmaster, Tiga & more
- Castlepalooza announce new acts including Daphni, New Jackson, Slow Readers’ Club, Steve Davis…
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide – May Bank Holiday edition
- Starboard Home – an album inspired by Dublin port announces tracklist & gigs
- The Beatyard announce George Clinton, Roy Ayers, Snarky Puppy, Daniel Wang, Charles Bradley…
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
Saturday May 21st
Join Nialler9, Gav Elsted and Simon Roche for a new monthly club night of eclectic selections across genres. Electronic to classic pop to italo to indie and beyond.