Cardboard Gangsters is a film in the works about drug dealers in Darndale, Dublin. Damien Dempsey and Lethal Dialect will be involved as actors (and LD on soundtrack duties). Director John Connors, himself from Darndale, Stalker Films wants to highlight the social issues facing the people of the Coolock suburb and they’re looking for €25,000 via IndieGoGo funders to help make it happen. Above is an explanation of the film followed by a short clip of what to expect.
Comments are closed.
- Cork Gig Guide – Jazz Festival edition1 hour ago
- New record store Head Records to open in Liffey Valley3 days ago
- The posthumous Prince releases are coming next month3 days ago
- Dublin Bowie Festival announces lineup of events3 days ago
- Radiohead confirmed for Glastonbury 20173 days ago
- Gig news: Hamilton Leithauser, Badly Drawn Boy, Kristin Hersh, Soma, Young Marco, R.S.A.G. & more4 days ago
- Lynched are changing their name due to “the systematic treatment of black people in the USA”4 days ago
- Watch a mini-documentary about Knockanstockan – ‘A Ten Year Story’5 days ago
- Fabric booker to speak about club closure & culture at Metropolis Festival6 days ago
- Emigrant Disco announces date and lineup: John Daly, David Kitt and more6 days ago