Cardboard Gangsters is a film in the works about drug dealers in Darndale, Dublin. Damien Dempsey and Lethal Dialect will be involved as actors (and LD on soundtrack duties). Director John Connors, himself from Darndale, Stalker Films wants to highlight the social issues facing the people of the Coolock suburb and they’re looking for €25,000 via IndieGoGo funders to help make it happen. Above is an explanation of the film followed by a short clip of what to expect.
Comments are closed.
- The Beatyard add Boney M, Jape & Rubberbandits
- Interlude Festival announce day-by-day breakdown
- Galway International Arts Festival: Villagers, Dan Deacon, BellX1, Pleasure Beach, Optimo, Suede & more
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide // May 24 – 30
- Life Festival release stage times & site map
- Boiler Room returns to Dublin on June Bank Holiday Monday
- Stage times for Forbidden Fruit announced
- Paul Simon plays Dublin arena show in November
- Villagers’ Conor O’Brien wins Ivor Novello songwriting award
- Dilly Dally for Dublin show; win tickets before they go on sale
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
Saturday May 21st
Join Nialler9, Gav Elsted and Simon Roche for a new monthly club night of eclectic selections across genres. Electronic to classic pop to italo to indie and beyond.