Last week’s Sacred Animals/Last Days Of 1984 collaboration was a right grower. This week, the latter are moving on in pursuit of their second album. Whereas their first one, Wake Up To The Waves had them going for a tropical electro vibe, ‘Lost Hearts’ suggests the duo are working under darker skies; the propulsive percussive rhythms are still there but the vocals are more of a disembodied downbeat tone than before; the arrangement is murkier. No less of a track because of it.
Comments are closed.
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
- Fancy NYE on Achill with Lumo, Talos, Daithí, Sing Along Social and others?2 hours ago
- Dizzee Rascal is the first artist announced for Sea Sessions23 hours ago
- Delorentos announce intimate Irish tour1 day ago
- 15 gigs and clubs to see in Cork this week1 day ago
- The 25 best gigs & club nights in Dublin city this week2 days ago
- Bell X1, Lisa O’Neill and Jape to play gig in aid of Alone charity2 days ago
- Young Fathers for Dublin show2 days ago
- Dream Wife are coming to Dublin in March2 days ago
- Ezra Furman is coming to Dublin2 days ago
- Yo La Tengo for Dublin show next year2 days ago