Check out this ridiculous ’80s electro jam from Belfast’s Jack Hamill aka Space Dimension Controller from his forthcoming Welcome to Mikrosektor-50 album on R&S Records in early March. The first time I saw SDC was years ago in Belfast and he was pulling this type of suave vocodered vocals (aka Mr. 8040) and rocking a gold chain. The difference now is, the song is totally killer too. Incroyable.
Comments are closed.
- Win tickets to Sea Sessions Festival
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide
- Canalaphonic Festival returns in September
- Pacino’s At Night to close programme with Plump DJs this month
- Support Breathe, a charity album for Pieta House
- Longitude add 45 acts: Run The Jewels, Daughter, Diplo, Kurt Vile, Kelela, Christine & The Queens…
- Forbidden Fruit announce: Pusha T, Leftfield, Kerri Chandler, Brame & Hamo & more
- The Lumo Club DJ Chart
- Forbidden Fruit afterparties featuring Jungle, Groove Armada, Jackmaster, Tiga & more
- Castlepalooza announce new acts including Daphni, New Jackson, Slow Readers’ Club, Steve Davis…
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
Saturday May 21st
Join Nialler9, Gav Elsted and Simon Roche for a new monthly club night of eclectic selections across genres. Electronic to classic pop to italo to indie and beyond.