Check out this ridiculous ’80s electro jam from Belfast’s Jack Hamill aka Space Dimension Controller from his forthcoming Welcome to Mikrosektor-50 album on R&S Records in early March. The first time I saw SDC was years ago in Belfast and he was pulling this type of suave vocodered vocals (aka Mr. 8040) and rocking a gold chain. The difference now is, the song is totally killer too. Incroyable.
Comments are closed.
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
- The 25 best gigs & events in Dublin city this week49 minutes ago
- Spekulativ Fiktion and Mankyy pen their ‘Epilogue’2 hours ago
- Fever Ray is back; here’s a video teaser of what’s coming6 hours ago
- Here are the gigs cancelled around Ireland due to Storm Ophelia6 hours ago
- RHA’s Hennessy Lost Fridays is back this week with Come On Live Long, Columbia Mills & more10 hours ago
- Lumo Club, Sing Along Social & Caz9 for Connolly’s of Leap party on October 21st4 days ago
- Other Voices announces Belfast edition for later this month4 days ago
- 17 gigs and clubs to see in Cork this week5 days ago
- Overhead, The Albatross announce Christmas Dublin show5 days ago
- No significant jump for arts & culture funding as Budget 2018 falls short of promises6 days ago