Check out this ridiculous ’80s electro jam from Belfast’s Jack Hamill aka Space Dimension Controller from his forthcoming Welcome to Mikrosektor-50 album on R&S Records in early March. The first time I saw SDC was years ago in Belfast and he was pulling this type of suave vocodered vocals (aka Mr. 8040) and rocking a gold chain. The difference now is, the song is totally killer too. Incroyable.
Comments are closed.
- The Gloaming are back in the National Concert Hall for a run in 20171 week ago
- DJ Yoda is doing a Stranger Things DJ set for Halloween in Dublin1 week ago
- David Kitt will release his first album in seven years on New Year’s Day 20171 week ago
- Gig news: Enemies, Rusangano Family, Fantasy 12, Syria Vibes, Nightmares On Wax and more1 week ago
- Dublin is getting a new club space – Wah Wah Club1 week ago
- Slick Rick is playing Dublin1 week ago
- Interstate is a new club night exploring the sound of U.S. cities1 week ago
- Kaytranada won the Polaris Music Prize last night1 week ago
- Skepta was overawed to win the Mercury Prize last night2 weeks ago
- Canalaphonic stage times are here2 weeks ago