Check out this ridiculous ’80s electro jam from Belfast’s Jack Hamill aka Space Dimension Controller from his forthcoming Welcome to Mikrosektor-50 album on R&S Records in early March. The first time I saw SDC was years ago in Belfast and he was pulling this type of suave vocodered vocals (aka Mr. 8040) and rocking a gold chain. The difference now is, the song is totally killer too. Incroyable.
Comments are closed.
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
- Rostam, Villagers, Aldous Harding, Lisa Hannigan and more for The National Donnybrook shows1 hour ago
- 15 gigs and clubs to see in Limerick city this week19 hours ago
- The all-star gig of Irish musicians covering The Replacements is happening again next week23 hours ago
- Life Festival announce first four acts for 201823 hours ago
- 2017 – A year of pop music in review4 days ago
- Caz9’s live set in Whelan’s at 1am tonight streamed as part of Moogfest4 days ago
- Young Hearts Run Free’s Christmas Yule show has moved venue4 days ago
- Bicep for three Irish dates next year5 days ago
- Turning Pirate’s NYE Mix Tape lineup is here5 days ago
- 18 gigs and clubs to see in Cork City this weekend5 days ago