Check out this ridiculous ’80s electro jam from Belfast’s Jack Hamill aka Space Dimension Controller from his forthcoming Welcome to Mikrosektor-50 album on R&S Records in early March. The first time I saw SDC was years ago in Belfast and he was pulling this type of suave vocodered vocals (aka Mr. 8040) and rocking a gold chain. The difference now is, the song is totally killer too. Incroyable.
Comments are closed.
- Out To Lunch reveal day-to-day lineup & new names for their big August bash13 hours ago
- Lumo’s all-day summer party featuring Sally Cinnamon, Mix & Fairbanks, Phare & more is this Saturday13 hours ago
- Hot Chip playing in DJ set in Opium Rooms in September20 hours ago
- Electric Picnic add new storytelling area Hazel Wood feat. Cathy Davey, MKAI, Fish Go Deep & more1 day ago
- Across The Line celebrates 30 years of radio broadcasting with big Belfast bash1 day ago
- Win tickets to Flame Festival in Meath this weekend2 days ago
- Electric Picnic Mindfield lineup released2 days ago
- Sunflowerfest: Northern Ireland’s independent festival is a fine choice this year5 days ago
- Chance The Rapper is coming to Ireland5 days ago
- Knockanstockan Festival: 12 acts you must see & 4 DJs to dance to6 days ago