Check out this ridiculous ’80s electro jam from Belfast’s Jack Hamill aka Space Dimension Controller from his forthcoming Welcome to Mikrosektor-50 album on R&S Records in early March. The first time I saw SDC was years ago in Belfast and he was pulling this type of suave vocodered vocals (aka Mr. 8040) and rocking a gold chain. The difference now is, the song is totally killer too. Incroyable.
Comments are closed.
- Here’s the moment John Grant surprised Claire Beck live on TXFM6 hours ago
- Metropolis Festival announce stage times & DJs15 hours ago
- Tegan and Sara for Vicar Street 2017 show18 hours ago
- Repeal Project, Andy Warhol Silver Clouds and other installations announced for Metropolis Festival1 day ago
- Cork Gig Guide – Jazz Festival edition1 day ago
- New record store Head Records to open in Liffey Valley4 days ago
- The posthumous Prince releases are coming next month4 days ago
- Dublin Bowie Festival announces lineup of events5 days ago
- Radiohead confirmed for Glastonbury 20175 days ago
- Gig news: Hamilton Leithauser, Badly Drawn Boy, Kristin Hersh, Soma, Young Marco, R.S.A.G. & more6 days ago