Regular club nights and venue information. | Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
Good evening Ireland, and that’s an order. Jameson have teamed up with Nialler9 in the pursuit of a great night out. So if you have no plans, read on…
Highlights: Little Dragon, Woman’s Hour, Eglo Records Night, Lily & Madeleine, Blue Moon Lost Wednesday, Kygo, Flight Facilities, Detroit Swindle, Vitalic, Fingerman..
- Saturday: Subject x Surge – Surgeon & TR\\ER @ District 8 (€15, 10pm)
How to enter ticket comp - Email [email protected] with the gig above in the Subject line you’re entering for along with your full name and phone number in the body of the message. Full info on each show below. Draw closes at 6pm the day before the gig or Friday 1pm latest for weekend gigs.
Tuesday November 25
- Little Dragon, Nao @ Vicar Street (€22.50)
[Electro pop] Swedish band’s latest album Nabuma Rubberband is great.
- Bryter Layter & Other Nick Drake Classics @ The Grand Social (€7/€10)
[Tribute] Dave Mc Guinness and friends + Special Guests perform
Bryter Layter & other Nick Drake classics on the 40th Anniversary of his death.
- The Ruby Sessions @ Doyle’s (9pm, €6)
[Acoustic club] Roisin O, dRea, Grey Goose, Miriam Donoghue
Wednesday November 26
- Blue Moon Lost Wednesday: Homebeat Little xs for Eyes, Feather, Participant, Somadrone @ RHA Gallery (€15 with 3 beer)
[Live] Music, DJs and visuals in the gallery. Plus John Cummins, Le Tissier, Sleep Thieves DJs / T/A/S/T/E DJs, art,food and more.
- Rabotweeties @ The Sugar Club (€20)
[Awards show] Twitter winners, Colm O’REgan and Nialler9 DJ set.
- The Minutes @ The Odessa Club (€10)
[Rock] Plus Q & A with Stuart Clark. Part of the 10th birthday celebrations.
- Harlem Gospel Choir @ NCH (€35)
[Gospel] With Support from The North Dublin Gospel Choir.
- Cheatahs, Twinkranes @ The Workman’s Club (€12)
[indie] Shoegaze, grunge and krautrock.
Thursday November 27
- Little Hours @ The Sugar Club (€10)
[Folk/pop] Debut EP launch.
- Augustines @ Whelan’s (SOLD OUT)
[Indie-rock] Rousing American rock.
- Kicking Bird @ The Odessa Club (€10)
[Ep launch] 4 piece folk alternative band
- Monster Monster @ Bello Bar (€5-€12)
[Launch] Alternative-pop. Assassin.
- #GoldenBeck: Buffalo Sunn, Death In The Sickroom & Garr Cleary @ The Workman’s Club (€5)
[New music] Tenth collaborative gig between Goldenplec and TXFM’s Claire Beck
- Furtive Sounds @ Tengu Bar, Yamamori Sushi (€5)
[Dance] Augusto’s Liquid Life, LAH, Moossmann, Core Minimal.
- Kygo @ The Twisted Pepper (€19, 10:30pm)
[Electronic] Popular Dance producer / remixer plays debut Irish show
- Outbound: Marquis Hawkes @ Hangar (€12/€10, 10:30pm)
[Dance] House DJ and support
Friday November 28
- Mad Professor, Mam Kasbah @ Button Factory (€17)
[Dub] legendary dub producer and engineer.
- Bring The Toys @ The Back Page, Phibsborough (Free)
[DJs/Live]Nic James, Crego, Jim Carroll, showing of The Late Late Toy Show. Bring A Toy – to be donated to Temple’s Street Hospital.
- Eglo Night – Floating Points, Fatima & Live Band, Alex Nut, Colm K @ The Sugar Club (€20)
[Soul/electronic] This Greedy Pig & ChoiceCuts present one of the best labels in the UK right now.
- The Sunday School Sessions @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€8)
[Folk/country] new music collective from Dublin.
- LeCool & Generator present MAGNUM P.I screening @ The Generator (Free but register)
[Screening / party] A Movember event plus DJ Chewy after.
- Skinny Wolves: Girls Names, Princess, Low Tide @ The Joinery (€10, BOYB)
[Alt-rock] One of the last shows in the venue
- Rainy Boy Sleep @ The Workman’s Club (€12)
[Folk-pop] Donegal singer songwriter.
- Juggernaut booking agency launch @ Pacino’s (Free, 11pm)
[Launch] Adeyhawke, The Viking Project , Daniel Jordan (Kopek) , Ronan Turner (Red Kid) – N.C Lawlor….
- Neuromantek @ Seomra Spraoi (€5/€10,10pm, BYOB)
[Djs] Weekly electro/electronica Raidio na Life show
- Analog presents Miss Sunshine, Volster & Jamie Behan @ The Pint (€12, 11pm)
- Abstract & Wolf Music: Detroit Swindle, Wolf Music DJs @ Opium Rooms (€10-€15, 11pm)
[Dance] House and disco international guests
- MUD: Bedlam present Jonas Rathsman @ Twisted Pepper (€12, 10:30pm)
[Dance] ‘Bringing You Down’
- September Girls, Squarehead, Sissy @ Bello Bar (€5 before 9pm, €7 after)
[Rock] Veneer EP launch
Saturday November 29
- Breakfast Club presents: Oskar Offermann & Edward @ The Dark Horse Inn (€12, 7am)
[Early] Oskar Offermann, Edward, Frawl
- Woman’s Hour, Floor Staff @ The Workman’s Club (€10)
[Soul] English indie soul band. Recommended.
- Electric Six @ The Academy (€20)
[Rock] Yep. People still go see these guys.
- King Kong Company @ The Sugar Club (SOLD OUT)
[Electro] Festival favourite live Electro rockers.
- Columbia Mills @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€8)
[Shoegaze/rock] “Never Gonna Look at You The Same Again”
- Sense Series: Bodhi & Xxxy @ Button Factory (€10-€20, 11pm)
[DJ] Plus Adam Morrissey.
- Bob Log III @ The Grand Social (€15)
[Rock] Helmet-wearing weird rock.
- Vitalic DJ set @ Opium Rooms (€12, 11pm)
[Dance] French electro don and Space Camp, Colin Devine
- Subject at Pogo: Motor City Drum Ensemble @ The Twisted Pepper (€13/€15, 10:30pm)
[Dance] Funky house and techno with feeling
- Subject x Surge – Surgeon & TR\\ER @ District 8 (€15, 10pm)
[Techno] Techno don.
- Dare 2 Disco presents Fingerman 3hr set @ The Hub (€10, 11pm)
[Dance] Disco DJ Recommended. with Support From Disco Dom.
Sunday November 30
- Classic Vinyl Sunday presents: Pink Floyd’s The Wall @ Twisted Pepper (€10)
[Playback] A different classic album on original high-quality vinyl on the best sound system in Dublin each month.
- Listen at Lilliput @ Lilliput Press (€10, BYOB)
[All day hangout] 6hr Set from the Poho Bodytonic man.
- Juhn Echo, Slow Moving Clouds @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€6)
[Folk] Three-piece band lead by singer Niamh Regan.
- Crazy P Soundsystem @ Pygmalion (€510 9pm)
[House] With DJ Colin Perkins
- Flight Facilities @ Vicar Street (€22.50)
[Dance] Aussie electronic dance duo
Monday December 1
- Whelan’s TG4 Celebration with special guests @ Whelan’s (€12)
[Party] New Year’s Eve gig recording
- Morrissey, Anna Calvi @ 3 Arena (€60)
[Rock] The Moz finds a room that fits his ego.
- Silver Apples, Twin Kranes @ Button Factory (€16)
[Rock] psychedelic rock.
- Lily & Madeleine @ The Sugar Club (€14.50)
[Folk]Indianapolis sister folk duo
- Pleasing Features Label Launch @ The Workman’s Club (Free)
[Showcase] Psychics, Frank, The Journals, Sleepwalk Mechanical
Heading out this weekend? With Jameson you’ll be ready for whatever the weekend has in store.
Regular club nights and venue info. | Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.