Monday October 15th
- Gig In Support Of Micheal D Higgins @ Whelan’s (€15+)
Domestic talent including Alison Spittle, Jerry Fish & Cathy Davey perform in support of the president
- Alt-J @ The Olympia Theatre (sold out)
Leed’s best come to Dublin, good luck getting tickets though.
Tuesday October 16th
- Lemaitre, Dagny @ Button Factory (€19+)
Two Norwegian electronic acts head to Dublin.
- Alt-J @ The Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
Leed’s best come to Dublin, good luck getting a ticket though.
Wednesday October 17th
- Low,Katie Kim@ Vicar Street (€30+)
American post-rock group perform material from their new LP Double Negative. ‘Fly‘.
- Dream Wife, Girlfriend @ Whelan’s (€13+)
British pop-punk group perform material from their self-titled debut LP.
- Alt-J @ The Olympia theatre (limited)
The only night left of the three with tickets remaining, seating only.
Thursday October 18th
- Jon Hopkins @ Vicar Street (Sold Out)
British experimental electronic artist brings his immersive live set to Vicar Street.
- Suuns @ The Grand Social (€18+)
Montreal natives with an industrial take on psych rock. ‘Make It Real’.
- Gigonometry: Just Mikey,Orwells ’84, Bullet Girl, Nathan O’Regan @ The Workman’s Club (Free)
Dublin gig promoters host a night filled with domestic talent.
- David Kitt, Johnny Dillon, Margie Jean Lewis @ The Sugar Club (€16+)
Performing with a three-piece band and a ton of fantastic material from his Like Lightning EP.
- Superorganism, Chai @ The Academy (€18+)
Everybody’s favourite new indie group capping off their breakout year.
- BIMM Dublin Midnight Hour @ Whelan’s upstairs (Free)
Weekly gig featuring the best of Dublin’s music college students.
Friday October 19th
- DJ Tom Lowe, Staxx Lyrical @ Berlin D2 (5pm, Free)
Two radio DJ’s celebrate the launch of the Audio Sunshine show on RTE Pulse.
- Mahalia @ The Grand Social (€18+)
British nu-R&B artist performing material from her Seasons EP
- Teleman @ Whelan’s (€18+)
Upbeat indie-pop from British outfit.
- Sea Pinks @ Bello Bar (€11+)
Belfast-based indie two-piece launches their Rockpool Blue LP.
- District issue 005 Launch w/Big Piig, Kean Kavanagh, Bobofunk, Marcus Woods @ The Sugar Club (€15+)
Debut Irish live performance from up & coming hip-hop artist hosted by District Magazine.
- Eat Ith:Ceol @ Fumbally Stables (€15+)
Homebeat team up with Fumbally Stables to present a night of music and food. Featuring a performance from Brendan Begley.
- Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks @ Vicar Street (€35+)
Ex-lead singer of Pavement performs new solo material.
- HotHouse Dublin @ Berlin D2 (9pm, Free)
A new platform and night for local DJ’s to be showcased on. ‘No Doubts Only Love’
- Paul Woolford @ Opium (10.30pm, €13+)
One of the biggest names in house.
- Nialler9 DJ Set @ Hang Dai Chinese (10.30pm, Free)
Playing a selection of the finest vinyl cuts all night.
- Aaron Nolan, Marquis D’Alton, Justuna Koss @ Pyg (11pm, free)
Longstanding selectors take up Saturday night duties in Pyg.
- CamelPhat @ District 8 (11pm,€19+)
House duo from the Merseyside spin tunes all night.
- Mendel at Discotekken/Dan DNR @ Pear (11pm, €5+)
Hit this up for a very special night of UK Garage.
Saturday October 20th
- Beach House @ Vicar Street (Sold Out)
Baltimore dream-pop duo returns to Dublin for what’s sure to be a special gig.
- Munky, Third Smoke, Bodies, Skywriter @ Whelan’s (€10+)
Munky are one of Dublin’s finest rock groups. ‘7am‘.
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah @ Button Factory (€25+)
Famous 00’s indie group bring their weird and wonderful music to Dublin.
- Fish Go Deep @ Tengu (10pm, €13+)
Cork DJ collective celebrate three decades of house music.
- Onra @ Tengu (10pm,€7+)
Well travelled producer and DJ spins his own brand of world music inspired house.
- Late Nite Tuff Guy @ Opium Club (10pm,€13+)
House DJ responsible for this absolute gem.
- Sunday Times! @ Hang Dai Chinese (10.30pm, Free)
The cork based dance collective spin tunes through Hang Dai’s custom sound system.
- DJ Seinfeld @ The Button Factory (11pm, €11+)
One of the best lo-fi house DJ’s in the game.
- Anetha, Cailin @ Index (11pm, €12+)
French techno DJ and head of Blocause label
- Distortion: DJ Central, DJ Sports, DC FSLMan, Matt Finegan @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
Distortion celebrates their 2nd birthday with back to back sets from two wicked house DJ’s.
- Division & Subject: Mike Servito, Colin Perkins, Sage, Ryan Healy @ Pyg (7pm, €6+)
Old school techno from a DJ who was there from the very start.
- Le Galaxie @ District 8 (11pm,€22+)
Everybody should experience the wildness of a Le Galaxie live set.
Sunday October 21st
- Seany Bee, Calum Kennedy @ Pyg (4pm, Free)
Breeze your way through Sunday at one of the city’s finest watering holes.
- Sunday Izakaya @ Izakaya (10.30, Free)
Among the best late night options to close out your weekend in Dublin city.