THURSDAY AUGUST 30TH
- Todd Pate @ The Kino (9.30pm, €tbc)
Texan singer-songwriter passes through the Washington Street multi-use venue for a live showcase of new material.
- Jon Barry @ Dali (11pm, free)
Dali regular Jon Barry digs into hip-hop, breaks, reggae, soul and disco as part of the venue’s free Thursday night series.
FRIDAY AUGUST 31ST
- Paranoid Vol. 4 @ The Poor Relation (8pm, €5)
Doom-metal residency takes a turn for alt-rock for the festival weekend, with The Magnapinna, Order of the Mess and Audible Joes.
- ¡NO! & Not Earth @ The Roundy (8.30pm, €7)
Dublin ‘para-psychedelic spontaneous composers’ come to Cork courtesy of Cork Improvised Music Club. Support from improv ‘free hardcore’ trio Not Earth.
- Jamie Behan & Dave Mono @ Dali (10pm, €tbc)
Back to back techno from a pair of Leeside veterans of the genre, with the latter bringing his weaponry to the new venue for the first time.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST
- Superficie @ The Roundy (9pm, €tbc)
Brazilian electronic/baile producer returns to Cork for a live set, with support from DDR man DBT and Cuttin’ Heads’ Ines Miloszevicz.
- Gary Fitz & Philip Deasy @ Dali (10pm, €tbc)
House and techno for the non-festival bound at Carey’s Lane, with Gary and Philip digging the depths of their collections.
- Tiarnola @ Cyprus Avenue (11pm, €5)
Cork techno youngfella follows up his recent Caroline Street set with a headline appearance. Support from Evan McCarthy and the wonderfully-monikered TechnoDiK.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND
- Sundown Sunday Reggae @ The Sextant (3pm, free)
Gwada Mike’s open-decks reggae residency at the Sextant has been extended from a summer slot. Expect tunes old and new from Mike and a range of guests.