Tuesday February 20th
- AWOL presents: Wagwan & Codai @ Pharmacia (€5)
Codaí, the Don of Donegal, graces the decks at Pharmacia.
Wednesday February 21st
- Limerick Jazz Society presents: The Carole Nelson Trio @ Upstairs Dolans (€10)
Listen to the jazz trio here.
Thursday February 22nd
- The Last Yupper @ Pharmacia
Sinful Music hosts DJ Evan Quaid, Wagwan and Danem.
Friday February 23rd
- We Come in Pieces @Kasbah Social Club (€6)
The Limerick group launch their album, ‘Stop the Rot’.
- The Lost Brothers @ Upstairs Dolans (€15)
This folk group deliver gorgeous harmonies with their album, Halfway Towards A Healing.
- Farhaven @ The Library
Folk/pop group from Tipperary.
Saturday February 24th
- Jarleth Henderson band @ Upstairs Dolans (€15)
The youngest-ever winner of the BBC Young Folk Award. (2003)
- DIY LK presents: Junk Drawer and Slouch @ Pharmacia (€5)
With support from Fluffy Coke.