The Hennessy Sound Lounge is a new event coming to the Hen’s Teeth Prints on Fade Street for seven intimate evenings this July 19th-28th.
Inspired by Japanese listening rooms of the ’70s, the Hennessy Sound Lounge experience comes complete with a custom crafted sound system by Toby Hatchett (who has previously created custom sound systems for Electric Picnic and Another Love Story along with Hang Dai Chinese) and an eclectic mix of seven guest music collectors, who will be introducing their favourite records and talking a bit about them.
The line up includes DJ and photographer BP Fallon, singer-songwriter David Kitt and 2018 Choice Music Prize winners Ships. Experimental artist, filmmaker and avid music collector Vivienne Dick, and Paul Diddy, designer at label Luaka Bop are also on the bill.
The schedule is:
- Thursday 19th: David Kitt (6-8pm / 8.30-10.30pm)
- Friday 20th: Aisling O’Riordan (6-8pm / 8.30-10.30pm)
- Saturday 21st: Vivienne Dick (2-4pm, 6-8pm and 8.30-10.30pm)
- Wednesday 25th: Ships (6-8pm / 8.30-10.30pm)
- Thursday 26th: John Byrne & Colm K (6-8pm / 8.30-10.30pm)
- Friday 27th: BP Fallon (6-8pm / 8.30-10.30pm)
- Saturday 28th: Paul Diddy (2-4pm, 6-8pm and 8.30-10.30pm)
Tickets cost €8 (plus booking fee) and include a tasting masterclass with Hennessy Brand Ambassador Paul Tuohy. Tickets are available from Eventbrite