Sunik Kim aka Beat Culture is a young Korean American-based producer who impressed with his debut release Tokyo Dreamer a few months ago. He’s back with new material already that recalls the music that SBTRKT makes with Vyxor providing the Sampha role. The production as Bitzlr pointed out is imprecise, more than I would normally be cool with. I would like a bit more space for the vocals to breathe but ‘Slow Flight’ is one of those songs that just makes you feel good.
Comments are closed.
- Repeal Project, Andy Warhol Silver Clouds and other installations announced for Metropolis Festival13 hours ago
- Cork Gig Guide – Jazz Festival edition21 hours ago
- New record store Head Records to open in Liffey Valley3 days ago
- The posthumous Prince releases are coming next month3 days ago
- Dublin Bowie Festival announces lineup of events4 days ago
- Radiohead confirmed for Glastonbury 20174 days ago
- Gig news: Hamilton Leithauser, Badly Drawn Boy, Kristin Hersh, Soma, Young Marco, R.S.A.G. & more5 days ago
- Lynched are changing their name due to “the systematic treatment of black people in the USA”5 days ago
- Watch a mini-documentary about Knockanstockan – ‘A Ten Year Story’5 days ago
- Fabric booker to speak about club closure & culture at Metropolis Festival6 days ago