Dublin electronic producer Eomac has produced lots of quality tracks in the last few years, so many that he has amassed a fine selection of 21 tunes that were never formally released. So in an effort to wipe the slate clean and start afresh, he’s bundled them up together as a collection called Tabula Rasa ( which means ‘blank slate’ in Latin) and the tracks vary: grimey dancefloor workouts, wonky steppers, acid ravers, buzzing electro, techno robot beats and more. It’s a mixed bag of fine electronic confectionary all offered for download for the price of €5.
Comments are closed.
- Forbidden Fruit Festival: Tame Impala, Underworld, Jungle, Flume, Kiasmos, Battles & more.
- Women In Music conference in Belfast to feature Jessica Hopper, Annie Nightingale and more
- 10 Album & Song Of The Year nominees make up the Choice Music Prize live event
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide // Feb 9 – 15
- Melt! Festival additions: Tame Impala, Jean Michel Jarre, Modeselektor & more
- The Last Shadow Puppets announce first Irish gig
- PJ Harvey, Julia Holter & múm with Kronos Quartet among first names for Iceland Airwaves 2016
- Life Festival announces first lineup including Paul Kalkbrenner, 2manyDjs, John Talabot, Ben Klock, Bicep & more
- Managing Creativity is a one day seminar @ Irish Writers Centre about creative projects
- Gig news roundup: Ghostly International, Tinder party, Young Marco, Kacy Hill, GangStarr Foundation, Earth, Wind & Fire; Townlands Carnival