Electro industrialists Factory Floor’s latest single ‘Fall Back’ is a hypnotic persistent groove 8-minute soundscape encouraged along its path by flickering synth beeps and portentous vocals. It’s the first single from the band’s debut album out in May. It’s hard to believe it was November 2011 when their last single ‘Two Different Ways’ was first heard.
Comments are closed.
- Repeal Project, Andy Warhol Silver Clouds and other installations announced for Metropolis Festival8 hours ago
- Cork Gig Guide – Jazz Festival edition16 hours ago
- New record store Head Records to open in Liffey Valley3 days ago
- The posthumous Prince releases are coming next month3 days ago
- Dublin Bowie Festival announces lineup of events4 days ago
- Radiohead confirmed for Glastonbury 20174 days ago
- Gig news: Hamilton Leithauser, Badly Drawn Boy, Kristin Hersh, Soma, Young Marco, R.S.A.G. & more5 days ago
- Lynched are changing their name due to “the systematic treatment of black people in the USA”5 days ago
- Watch a mini-documentary about Knockanstockan – ‘A Ten Year Story’5 days ago
- Fabric booker to speak about club closure & culture at Metropolis Festival6 days ago