Electro industrialists Factory Floor’s latest single ‘Fall Back’ is a hypnotic persistent groove 8-minute soundscape encouraged along its path by flickering synth beeps and portentous vocals. It’s the first single from the band’s debut album out in May. It’s hard to believe it was November 2011 when their last single ‘Two Different Ways’ was first heard.
Comments are closed.
- Dublin City Block Party announces Kelis, Todd Terje, Dusky, Leon Vynehall, Greg Wilson…
- Extra tickets for Neil Young + Promise Of The Real & Laura Marling released for Dublin & Belfast
- Win tickets to Sea Sessions Festival
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide
- Canalaphonic Festival returns in September
- Pacino’s At Night to close programme with Plump DJs this month
- Support Breathe, a charity album for Pieta House
- Longitude add 45 acts: Run The Jewels, Daughter, Diplo, Kurt Vile, Kelela, Christine & The Queens…
- Forbidden Fruit announce: Pusha T, Leftfield, Kerri Chandler, Brame & Hamo & more
- The Lumo Club DJ Chart
Upcoming Nialler9 Events
Saturday May 21st
Join Nialler9, Gav Elsted and Simon Roche for a new monthly club night of eclectic selections across genres. Electronic to classic pop to italo to indie and beyond.