Now this is more like it isn’t it? ‘Inhaler’ is a decent tune but it strays too close to Audioslave rawk sound for me (not a good reference). That song is a grower though it’s at its best in its percussive rhythmic moments. ‘My Number’ is a whole tune filled with those kind of intricacies and the video supports my theory that in the fractured world of new music, people want to see what their favourite bands look like more than a conceptual music video. This one, is a nice variation on a live performance video. Holy Fire is out on February 8th/11th/12th. There’s a Trophy Wife remix at Pigeons & Planes.
Leave a Reply
- Nialler9 & Happenings presents: New Year’s Thieves on December 30th
- Listen to a live set from Four Tet in Tokyo
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide // December 2nd – 9th
- Young Hearts Run Free’s Yule! whopper lineup in Dublin 8 next weekend
- Win tickets to Saturday @ Other Voices Dingle
- Daniel Avery and Erol Alkan for Dublin Phantasy Sound label show
- Watch Inni-K’s ‘Find Your Beat’ as Gaeilge video and book her for your Christmas party?
- Early bird tickets for Indiependence and Castlepalooza available for Christmas