Now this is more like it isn’t it? ‘Inhaler’ is a decent tune but it strays too close to Audioslave rawk sound for me (not a good reference). That song is a grower though it’s at its best in its percussive rhythmic moments. ‘My Number’ is a whole tune filled with those kind of intricacies and the video supports my theory that in the fractured world of new music, people want to see what their favourite bands look like more than a conceptual music video. This one, is a nice variation on a live performance video. Holy Fire is out on February 8th/11th/12th. There’s a Trophy Wife remix at Pigeons & Planes.
Comments are closed.
- Support Breathe, a charity album for Pieta House
- Longitude add 45 acts: Run The Jewels, Daughter, Diplo, Kurt Vile, Kelela, Christine & The Queens…
- Forbidden Fruit announce: Pusha T, Leftfield, Kerri Chandler, Brame & Hamo & more
- The Lumo Club DJ Chart
- Forbidden Fruit afterparties featuring Jungle, Groove Armada, Jackmaster, Tiga & more
- Castlepalooza announce new acts including Daphni, New Jackson, Slow Readers’ Club, Steve Davis…
- The Nialler9 Dublin Gig Guide – May Bank Holiday edition
- Starboard Home – an album inspired by Dublin port announces tracklist & gigs
- The Beatyard announce George Clinton, Roy Ayers, Snarky Puppy, Daniel Wang, Charles Bradley…
- Prince is dead