Another fine lilting song from Frànçois & The Atlas Mountains‘ superb debut album E Volo Love. ‘Edge of Town’ is so uplifting it pitches the video’s Lost-esque smoke monster into a benevolent blue one. They play the Academy 2 in Dublin on October 30th and Ulster Bank Belfast Festival at Queen’s the night before as part of the UK and Ireland tour. I suggest you go see Frànçois’ hips move in person.
Comments are closed.
- The Gloaming are back in the National Concert Hall for a run in 20174 days ago
- DJ Yoda is doing a Stranger Things DJ set for Halloween in Dublin5 days ago
- David Kitt will release his first album in seven years on New Year’s Day 20175 days ago
- Gig news: Enemies, Rusangano Family, Fantasy 12, Syria Vibes, Nightmares On Wax and more5 days ago
- Dublin is getting a new club space – Wah Wah Club5 days ago
- Slick Rick is playing Dublin6 days ago
- Interstate is a new club night exploring the sound of U.S. cities1 week ago
- Kaytranada won the Polaris Music Prize last night1 week ago
- Skepta was overawed to win the Mercury Prize last night1 week ago
- Canalaphonic stage times are here1 week ago