FRIDAY NOVEMBER 23RD
- Dowry + Participant @ The Roundy (8pm, €tbc)
Multi-instrumentalist Éna Brennan and DIY songwriter Stephen Tiernan team up for a double-headliner, with support from Saint Caoilian.
- LAOISE @ Cyprus Avenue (8pm, €10)
Electropop singer headlines at Caroline Street after the release of post-Repeal single ‘Again’.
- TAYNE @ Fred Zeppelin’s (9pm, €5)
London/Galway noise-rockers launch debut album ‘Breathe’, with support from God Alone.
- Dar Williams @ Coughlan’s (9pm, €12)
US singer-songwriter heads to the back room on Douglas Street for a gig in support of new album ‘Emeralds’.
- Wired Deep @ Cyprus Avenue (11pm, €8)
Wired Deep’s residents return to Cyprus Avenue for another night of house, techno and related sounds.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 24TH
- Ritual of the Evil Eye @ The Poor Relation (2.30pm, €15)
The return of metal all-dayers to Cork city continues with Paranoid Beast’s winter offering to Balor, the god of destruction. Among those billed: Okus, God Alone, Nomadic Rituals, Zealot Cult, Coroza, zhOra and more.
- Kiran Leonard @ Cyprus Avenue (7.30pm, €12.50)
Manchester multi-instrumentalist tours Ireland in support of his first ‘proper’ studio album, ‘Western Culture’.
- County Vinyl @ PLUGD/The Roundy (8pm, free)
County Vinyl residents return to the Roundy, joined this time by Cork city’s lo-fi beat chef, Jar Jar Jr.
- Sing-Along Social @ Connolly’s of Leap (8pm, €10)
The zero-commitment choir takes a trip under the hammers to celebrate the work and lasting appeal of Swedish pop juggernaut Abba.
- Hugh Cornwell @ Crane Lane Theatre (8pm, €15)
Ex-Stranglers man continues his ongoing solo run at the Crane Lane Theatre, as part of a clutch of gigs moved from the ill-fated ‘The Venue’ venue.
- Hamsandwich @ Live at St. Luke’s (8pm, €26)
Dublin chart-toppers return to Leeside with a gig at the Northside’s sonic temple.
- GOOD Music @ Cyprus Avenue (11pm, €7)
Full crew onboard: Stevie G, Gadget & the Cloud, KenxJoseph, numbertheory and Ciara Ryan at the decks.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 25TH
- Saarloos @ Cyprus Avenue (8pm, €10)
Folk/pop singer-songwriters head upstairs on Caroline Street for a headlining show.