THURSDAY OCTOBER 11TH
- Under Starling @ The Poor Relation (8.30pm, €5)
Indie youngfellas begin their ‘Far Be It From Me’ tour, with support from HAUSU Records’ Ghostking is Dead.
- Navá @ DeBarra’s of Clonakilty (9pm, €8)
Folk fusion outfit that takes equal inspiration from Irish and Persian traditions takes a live excursion to Clonakilty.
- James Costello + Howley & Buckley @ The Roundy (9.30pm, €5)
A double-headline event as part of Cork Improvised Music Club’s monthly gig at the Roundy, from modular-synth man James Costello and two-thirds of Crevice.
- Looptown @ Dali (10pm, €5)
Leeside house collective set up for a night at the big hall on Carey’s Lane.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 12TH
- Ophelia @ Dali (7.30pm, €7)
Breakout Cork hip-hop artist, with supports for Ice Cube, Pharaohe Monch and De la Soul under her belt, performs solo for IndieCork Film Festival. ‘Vianey’ documentary kicks proceedings off at door time.
- Saint Sister @ DeBarra’s of Clonakilty (9pm, €20)
Atmosfolk duo begin a two-nighter in Cork with a gig at DeBarras’, with support from Dublin five-piece Tandem Felix.
- JusMe’s Gettin’ Up @ Dali (10pm, €tbc)
Leeside cutmaster JusMe mans the decks at Dali to complete a night of hip-hop for IndieCork.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 13TH
- The Light Runners @ Dali (7pm, €7)
Reggae supergroup outfit comes to Dali for IndieCork Film Festival, with Crop Top in support.
- Saint Sister @ Live at St. Luke’s (7.30pm, €20)
Round two in Cork for Saint Sister, this time in the Northside’s sonic temple, St. Luke’s.
- Le Galaxie @ Connolly’s of Leap (8.30pm, €15)
Synthpop outfit begin their latest Cork excursion with a trip under the hammers in support of new album ‘Pleasure’.
- Lunar Disko @ Dali (10pm, €12)
Dublin electronic label and club night sends TR-One and Shane O’Leary for a trip to Cork, with John Hecker supporting.
SUNDAY OCTOBER 14TH
- Wastefellow @ The Roundy (7pm, €6)
Dublin electronic/glitch pop manipulator launches his ‘Post-Human Potential’ E.P. on Soft Boy Records. Support from local Soft Boy affiliates jar jar jr and Gaptoof.
- The Magnapinna @ The Poor Relation (9pm, €5)
Local alt-metal cephalopods headline a fatal four-way of local metal at the Poor Relation. Also on the bill: Dirty Casuals, Archaos and For When It Awakens.
- Le Galaxie @ Cyprus Avenue (9pm, €15)
Night two of two Cork gigs for the retro-future’s most foremost sonic exponents, with a gig upstairs on Caroline Street.