Well Armenia’s KRO at least. Break it down:
- Sub-par West Coast 90s gangsta instrumental. Sounds like something Warren G might have come up with.
- Low-Budget attempt at a bar/club video bathed in swish blue light. Like a urinal.
- We get a gimpy looking KRO in a suit. Nice tache.
- His amazingly smooth baritone flow. Even he sounds bored.
- KRO’s female accompaniment, Helen is little too shop assistant for a hip-hop video.
- Old geezer with a camera who really shouldn’t be in shot.
- “Just another gangsta in the ghetto trying to survive..” Woeful lyrics all round.
it reminds me of this: Sometiiiimes / People make a war / don’t know what it’s for..