Monday April 1st
- Arthur’s Jazz Jam @ Arthur’s (Free)
A weekly get together of the nation’s jazziest souls.
Tuesday April 2nd
- IDLES @ Vicar Street (Sold Out)
Punk group tour their KEXP album of the year winning Joy As An Act Of Resistance
- Bob Reynolds @ The Sugar Club (€20+)
American jazz musician and virtuoso saxophonist.
- Lukas Graham @ Olympia Theatre (€30+)
Danish pop group.
- Watsky @ The Academy (€19+)
American hip-hop artist.
- The Exhibition: Chris Kabs @ Tramline (€10+)
Chris Kabs leads the bunch playing a gig for Pieta house.
Wednesday April 3rd
- ROE @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€12+)
Derry native & pop artist.
- DCU ANAM @ DCU (Varies)
This two-day event features talks, music and workshops to help establish a cultural quarter in North Dublin.
- Kaleidoscope: Only The Wind @ Bello Bar (€14+)
South African violinist and overtone singer.
Thursday April 4th
- Sing Along Social: Katy Perry vs. Kylie Minogue @ The Sugar Club (€10+)
Two pop divas go head to head with the zero commitment choir.
- Xylouris White, Brigid Mae Power @ Wild Duck (€16+)
Experimental free jazz duo.
- Anomaly: Soft Boy Records DJs, Awkward Z., Pat Lagoon, Leo Miyagee, FYNCH & more @ The Sound House (€10)
Rap showcase. Also with Sick Nanley, Evan Miles, Alex Gough
- Other Voicesp presents ANAM @ DCU (€12+)
This two-day event culminates in a performance featuring Mango X MathMan, Delorentos,Tebi Rex, Natalya O’Flaherty and KTG.
- Ziggy Alberts @ Whelan’s (€25+)
Friday April 5th
- Silverbacks, Extravision @ A4 Sounds (€16+)
Two quality Irish noisy rock bands.
- October Fires @ The Vintage Room (€8+)
Irish indie rock gig.
- David Gray @ Bord Gais Energy Theatre (Sold Out)
Performing material from his new Gold In A Brass Age LP.
- Swimming Tapes @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€13+)
Dreamy pop group from London.
- Thanks Brother @ The Workman’s Club (€14+)
Gritty Irish pop duo.
- Distortion: DJ Moonbeam/New Members @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
Distortion’s new summer residency begins with Irish techno producer DJ Moonbeam.
- YHRF: David Thomas Broughton, Myles Manley @ Bello Bar (€14+)
English avant-garde folk artist. We’re giving away tickets here.
- Offset X Telephones @ Tengu (€8+)
These two promotion collectives bring out their resident DJs for a venue takeover.
- All City: Olan OB @ The Big Romance (Free)
One of All City’s top spinners heads up to Parnel street.
- OFFSET x Telephones: Krisdeberg, Unit 1, Bubblegum, Ickis Mirolo + more @ Tengu (€8, free to Offset ticketholders, 9pm)
Offset and Telephones team up for their annual afterparty
- Sunil Sharpe @ Opium (10.30pm, €5+)
One of the nation’s techno ambassadors.
- Adolpho, Franky @ Pyg (€5+)
Disco in the vault.
- Der Opium Queen, DC Fslman @ Hang Dai (10.30pm, Free)
Some proper techno here.
- Krystal Klear, Gerd Janson @ Wigwam (11pm, €16+)
Dec’s April residency kicks off this Friday night. Where else would you be?
- Rene Wise Stuey Lyons @ 39/40 (11pm, €5+)
As per, 39/40’s Friday night proceedings will be dark and heavy.
Saturday April 6th
- Hidden Pianos: Between Hallways @ 14 Henrietta Street (€16+)
This new audio exhibition aims to place pianos in historic and largely forgotten Dublin spaces.
- Kidsyard Rave @ Wigwam (Sold Out)
Bring your toddler for a bop.
- Homebeat: Davy Kehoe, Paddy Mulcahy @ Project Arts Centre (€13+)
Davy Kehoe is a leftfield electronic composer associated with Wah Wah Wino.
- MorMor @ The Grand Social (€15+)
Moody Candian indie artist. ‘Heavens Only Wishful‘
- Folláin: Happy Birthday @ Jaja Studios (2pm, €7+)
A showcase for artists of all persuasions. BYOB.
- The Scratch @ Whelan’s (Sold Out)
- Etta Bond @ The Sound House (€14+)
- Backroad Smokers Club, Bobby & The Blunts @ Wigwam (Free)
Jazz/Funk/Rock fusion band.
- Division: Josh Green, Suburban Groove, Luke Lynch @ Pyg (Free)
The Division crew sure to bring all the boogie to Pyg of a Saturday.
- Young Hearts Run Free: Siobhan Kane, Peter Toomey @ Hang Dai (10.30pm, Free)
Have a dance now, see you later.
- Horse Meat Disco @ Wigwam (11pm, €15+)
As good as rocket fuel.
- Dusky @ 39/40 (11pm, €15+)
Take no prisoners techno.
- DHD: Viktor Marina, Toto Chiavetta, Lawrence Klein @ Tengu (11pm, €12+)
One of the most beloved Italian producers.