Wednesday September 4th
- Colours Afrobeat @ Arthur’s (€13+)
International afrobeat collective currently based in the capital.
- Sean OB @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€11+)
Irish singer-songwriter with a no-frills vintage rock and roll flavour.
Thursday September 5th
- Emar, Senu @ The Workman’s Club (€8+)
Brooklyn native, multi-instrumentalist & composer.
- Shrug Life, The Deadlians, Robbie Strickland @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10+)
Dublin based lofi alternative indie band.
- Out Come The Freaks: Acid Granny and more @ Lost Lane Upstairs (€10)
New monthly experimental night also featuring Monsieur Pompier’s Travelling Freakshow and BigChief RandomChaos as well as an aquatic DJ set from Discomedusa.
Friday September 6th
- TЭкстаsY @ The Sound House (10pm, €10+)
New techno night in Dublin.
- MiniSoul; Pat Hyland, Charlie Murnane, Karl Delaney, Do-Funkk @ Tengu (6pm, Free)
Get yer dancing shoes on early.
- Frenzy @ The Thomas House (€22+)
UK Billypop band.
- Gash Collective @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
DJs Gadget & The Cloud and SoHotSoSpicy.
- Elmnts: Gene On Earth @ Wigwam (10.30pm, €13+)
- Summer Breakout Hip-Hop & R&B Party @ Lost Lane (11pm, €5+)
Irish selectors spinning the best in hip-hop & R&B for your dancing pleasure.
- Spacer Fridays: Nialler9, Caoi De Barra @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
A Nialler9 hosted club night with a focus on music of a euphoric nature.
- Disco Donuts: CdotM, John Burke @ Kaizen Bar, Tengu (11pm, €5+)
We’re sold on the name alone.
Saturday September 7th
- Club Comfort: Comfort Carnival @ National Stadium (12pm, €18+)
The Club Comfort host a day-long affair with performances from Gemma Dunleavy, Sim Simma Soundsystem, Ushmush & more.
- Loah & Bantum @ Pepper Cannister Church (€18+)
These two artists have been excelling in their collaborative partnership.
- Black Jam @ Abbey Theatre (10pm, €10+)
The Fried Plantains collective host a blend of afro music, trad and spoken word in one superb show.
- District 8: Kerri Chandler, Jeremy Underground, Brame & Hamo @ Jam Park (9pm, €33+)
One of dance music’s biggest names in Swords.
- Mclusky, Junk Drawer, Slouch @ Workman’s Club (€16+)
Reformed Irish guitar band.
- The Proclaimers @ Bord Gais Energy Theatre (€42+)
Rumour has it they’re still walking to this day.
- Pyg & Culture Shock: Margaret Dyas @ Pyg (€9+)
Saturdays in Pyg are always a good choice.
- Not How When @ Hang Dai (10.30pm, Free)
Cork dance stalwarts.
- Lepton: Alienata, Patient 808, E M A @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
Berlin techno DJ heading the bill.
Sunday September 1st
- Play It Like A Riot Grrl @ The Lir (10am, €12+)
A day-long hybrid of workshops, discussion and live performances for females and non-binary persons. Featuring SOAK & more.
- Barry Wilson, Ophelia @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€7+)