The Man From Mo’Wax is a documentary, made by director Matthew Jones, which charts the course of Lavelle’s life and career.
The IFI has announced that, as part of their roll&roll cinema strand, they will be screening the film on September 9th at 6pm.
Tickets are on sale now at €11.00 here.
There’s also a soundtrack out to the film which looks like this:
1. UNKLE – Back and forth
2. Zimbabwe Legit – Doin’ Damage in My Native Language (Shadow’s Legitimate Remix)
3. Marie ‘Queenie’ Lyons – See And Don’t See
4. The Wild Bunch – Friends & Countrymen
5. Hioshi Fujiwara + KUDO featuring DJ MILO – Return Of The Original Art Firn (D.J.MIX)
6. RPM – Food of My De-Rhythm
7. Blackalicious – Swan Lake
8. La Funk Mob – Ravers Suck Our Sound and Get F**k
9. Attica Blues – Contemplating Jazz
10. Dr. Octagon – Blue Flowers
11. DJ Krush – Kemuri
12. DJ Shadow – Organ Donor (Extended Overhaul)
13. UNKLE featuring Thom Yorke – Rabbit In Your Headlights
14. Queens of The Stone Age – Like Clockwork
15. UNKLE featuring Ian Brown – Reign
16. DJ Shadow – What Does Your Soul Look Like (Part 1)