- In the massive auditori waiting for glen and marketa to start. This place is huge.
- Glen, marketa and band including graham hopkins are.. nice. Its all a bit too earnest though. Maybe it’s because i still haven’t seen once.
- Watching mv and ee at the atp stage from a patch of grass. Awful 70s jam band style. Sun shining though.
- The cribs are fucking awful.
- Queuing to get back into the auditori. Bill callahan this time.
- Bill callahan says- “i’ve been in my hotel room with a shotgun.” everyone claps.
- Sebadoh are on. I don’t get sebadoh. Apart from one single i bought years ago.
- Why? Seem to be lacking something. Yoni’s hand is in a cast and they had the longest sound check. Hope it picks up.
- Missed man man again!
- Seriously devo are amazing. Funny too. Someone book them for the picnic.
- Ok devo have officially blown my mind.
- The guy from devo is throwing bouncing balls!
- Fuck buttons = digital distortion + shouty distorted vocals + fuck yeh!
- Fuck buttons are really good but parts of it remind me so much of chris clark’s latest without the beat. It needs a banging element.
- Go! Team great festival band as always. Time for a whiskey and coke and a wait for el guincho by the vice stage. He’s got two projector screens.
- El guincho is rockin the home crowd. All his mates are here and the audience is massive.
- Beautiful. If you stay at the festival long enough the metro reopens to bring you home.
Taken from Twitter.