Monday January 20th
- The Eye Opener: Neo, Costello, ParoPablo, Old @ Whelan’s (€10+)
New Dublin hip-hop night boats a lineup of old and new. Featuring seminal cerebral MC Costello.
Tuesday January 21st
Wednesday January 22nd
- Petrol Girls @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€14+)
Post hardcore British punk band. ‘Slug’.
- John Craigie, Laura Elizabeth Hughes @ Lost Lane (€19+)
As part of Trad Fest. Support from Irish folk artist whose Youtube Uploads have garnered over 2.5 million views.
Thursday January 23rd
- Costello, Lethal Dialect @ The Workmans Club (€10+)
A double whammy of Dublin old school hip-hop. Here’s a freestyle from the pair back from 2011.
- Emma Langford, Katie Theasby, Clare Sands, Saoirse Casey @ Lost Lane (€19+)
Four superb Irish traditional artists as part of Trad Fest.
- Post-Pop Pres: Hales Lake, The Heist, Jamie F. Nugent @ Whelan’s (Free)
Headed up by Irish North-East post-pop act Hales Lake. ‘Pro Strife’.
- Off Target @ The Big Romance (Free)
A DDR. staple does a vinyl only set on Parnell street.
- TightKnit: Larry & Pier @ Bloody Marys (Free)
Dance club night in the new place on South William Street.
- The Felice Brothers @ Whelan’s (€23+)
NY native folk-rock band. ‘Days Of The Years’.
- Veta Sessions: Moon Looks On, Participant, Lyndsey Lawlor @ The Workmans Club (Donation)
Three Irish folk artists share the bill on this charity event.
- The Midnight Disco: Donna Leake @ Tengu (11pm, €5+)
The Midnight Disco will take place at 11pm.
Friday January 24th
- Rejecktz: UPPBEAT @ Club 32 Basement (€8+)
Prolific emerging Irish MC. ‘Much Luv’.
- Schoolboy Q @ Olympia Theatre (€39+)
One of the most prominent West Costs MCs was actually born in Germany, go figure.
- I Heart A Land Down Under @ Whelan’s (€10+)
Raising funds for Australian Wildlife & firefighters.
- Big Sleep @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€11+)
French Kiss Records’ signees and alternative rock band.
- Watermelon: Sorry I’m Late Record Launch @ Lucky’s (Free)
Headed up by superb arab disco DJ Moving Still.
- Waterparks @ The Academy (€24+)
American pop rock. ‘Easy To Hate’.
- All City: Joe Hessle @ Tengu (10pm, €7+)
- Handsome Paddy @ Hang Dai (10:30pm, Free)
He really is a very handsome man.
- Backstory: David Kitt, Donal Dineen @ Lost Lane (11pm, €5+)
Dineen host a very special edition of Backstory featuring a modular set from Kittser.
- Laurent Garnier @ District 8 (11pm, €20+)
- Yin Yang: Asquith @ Wigwam (11pm, €5+)
- AIROD @ 39/40 (11pm, €10+)
Intercell Acid Rotterdam.
Saturday January 25th
- Disco Carbonara @ Opium (4pm, €8+)
All day disco party.
- Thomas P Heckmann @ The Sound House (€8+)
- Cult Called Man @ Whelan’s (€10+)
Dublin-based pop four-piece with a real vintage vibe.
- Xylouris White @ Whelans (€18+)
Experimental traditional composers.
- Melodic is 8: Guy J & Roy Rosenfeld @ Tengu (€15, 9pm)
The Dublin house night turns 8 with the DJs from Lost & Found label.
- MadDog: Bodycam, tapedesk, Morbific Noxae @ The Workmans Club (€5+)
An all Irish triple-header of experimental and noise groups.
- Secret Sounds at Night @ Secret Sound (€8+)
It’s a hush hush event.
- Big Italo Disco Party @ The Bernard Shaw (Free, 10pm)
Those who arrive wearing all black will be charged €7 per Guinness all night.
- Colin Devine @ The Big Romance (Free)
All vinyl set.
- The Teskey Brothers @ The Academy (€17+)
Modern Motown vibes. ‘Pain And Misery’.
- Deno @ Academy 2 (€14+)
12 year old London MC. ‘London’.
- Hard House Revival @ Turk’s Head (10pm, €16+)
“Jungle music is it? Prefer Hard House man”
- Speed Demons: Digitial Indecency, Bunkerterror @ Wigwam (11pm, €5+)
Faster than light techno.
- Mother @ Lost Lane (11pm, €10+)
This LGBTQ+ club night is the home of Disco in Dublin.
- DJ Seinfield @ 39/40 (11pm, €18+)
The set in which nothing happens. No really: Seinfield is one of dance music’s best DJs right now.
- Flukey Flukes @ Hang Dai (Free, 11pm)
Dumplings and dance music?
- Textasy Vol.2 @ Button Factory (11pm, €13+)
More techno than you could shake a stick at.
Sunday January 26th
- Tim Bakar @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€15+)
Canadian singer-songwriter. ‘All Hands’.
- The Ballroom Bash: Australia Day: Witch Trials, Vanity Bloom. Amy Ellen & more @ The Grand Social (€5 suggested donation)
In Aid of the Wildlife Victoria and Victoria CFA.