Tuesday February 18th
- Indigo sessions 8.0: Local Boy & more @ The Workman’s Club (Free)
An evening of Irish indie-pop
- HMLTD @ The Sound House (€18)
Heavily hyped British indie-rock outfit tour their debut album
- The Social Sessions @ The Grand Social (Free)
Perform your heart away at this open mic event
- The Dead South @ Vicar Street (€26)
- TiLT #5 – Sprints, Turnstiles & TV People @ Button Factory (Free)
More free Irish bands than you can shake a stick at
- The Ruby Sessions @ Doyle’s (€6, 9pm)
Weekly acoustic sessions to raise funds for Dublin Simon Community
- PVNDV Tuesdays @ The Sound House (€5 before 10:30pm, €8 after)
New techno and garage night for all your Tuesday night rave needs
Wednesday February 19th
- Twin Peaks @ Whelan’s (€15)
- Hazey indie-rock softboys
- Gary O’Neill, Aoife Wolf @ Crowbar (free)
Electronic tinged acoustic work from Dublin
- FU // Notions, Sohotsospicy, Peggs, Collie. Gurt + more @ Farrier & Draper (€6+, 10:30pm)
Three-room party for all the mid-week dancers
Thursday February 20th
- Off-Key Collective Presents: Luv Nor Money @ MeMa’s, Parnell Street ( Free but donation encouraged)
First in a series of eclectic music events to raise funds for Inner City Helping Homelessness
- Andreas Varady Trio @ Lost Lane (€14)
First performance of Lost Lane’s Internation Jazz Series
- Kudos @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€6)
Poppy Cork sister act
- Thump 002 : Return of the Rowdies @ Bow Lane (€, 10pm)
Local DJs club night.
- Konspiracy Hideout Festival Launch Party: Yasmin Gardezi @ Wigwam (€, 10:30pm)
Techno, techno all night long.
- Colours x Indicate: Pusher EP Launch @ Wigwam (€5+, 11pm)
Techno/house launch party for Indicate Records’ Pusher
Friday February 21st
- Cavetown @ The Academy (Sold Out)
- AVA Dublin X Boiler Room @ District 8 (€25, 9pm)
Prosumer, Saoirse, SKATEBÅRD, Long Island Sound, Efa O’Neill and Fio Fa team up for an evening of Boiler Room madness
- Richard Dawson + Percolator @ Whelan’s (sold out)
Newcastle realist returns for his sixth Irish show
- AIS @ The Well (€5+)
Irish songstress launches her debut single
- Kenny Hanlon (Apartment Records) @ The Big Romance (free)
Open Ear & Apartment Records man returns for his monthly excursion to The Big Romance.
- Aoife Nessa Frances @ The Grand Social (€12)
Catch this rising Irish star sooner rather than later.
- MODERNLOVE, Toygirl @ The Sound House (€12)
A night of stylish modern pop-rock
- Turnstiles, Nerves @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10)
Galway punks make their Dublin debut
- Skipper’s Alley @ The Sugar Club (€12.50)
- Totally Irish Presents: The Mary Wallopers, Graham Sweeney @ The Teeling Sessions (€15)
- Carnaval 2020 @ Wigwam (Free, events across the week)
“Live music, DJs, Caipirinhas, Feijoada & Muito Samba all week”
- DRC Selectors: David Fitzgerald @ The Circular (Free, 9pm)
Pop, Italo Disco, vinyl bliss.
- Omni X Diode @ The Sound House (€, 11pm)
Two rooms of house, disco and techno
- Nialler9 presents Cynema live @ Lost Lane (€10, 11pm)
- Nialler9 presents a Dublin headline show from one of Ireland’s rising electronic producers. With a Nialler9 DJ set.
- Tribal Dance, Julia Louise KnifeFist, TBOO @ The Workman’s Club (€10)
Confrontational electronic experimentalism.
- Speed Demons x Slither: Noneoftheabove @ Wigwam (€6+, 11pm)
Hard techno for huge legends
- Kelly- Anne Byrne @ Bow Lane (Free
Join one of Ireland’s finest selectors for an evening of dancefloor joy
- Orpheu The Wizard @ Hang Dai Chinese (11pm, €15)
Red Light Radio founder comes to Dublin
- Liem B2B George Feely @ Tengu (€9.30+, 11pm)
B2B action from Hungarian DJ Liem and homegrown talent George Feely
Saturday February 22nd
- Homebeat Selects: Naoise Roo, Les Garçons, Homebeat DJs @ The Bernard Shaw (Free, 9pm)
Free homegrown talent curated by Homebeat.
- Morgan Buckley (Wah Wah Wino) @ The Big Romance (Free)
Eclectic sounds from the Wah Wah Wino man.
- Damaged Goods @ The Thomas House (Free)
Post-punk and alt night.
- O’Flynn @ Button Factory (€12+, 11pm)
Rising Boiler Room approved London DJ and producer.
- PDF Pockethole, Fynch & Sick Nanley @ The Workman’s Club (€7)
Sonic madness from PDF Pockethole teams up with Burner Records’ finest
- Sprints @ Whelan’s Upstairs (Sold Out)
Dublin post-punk four-piece. TV People on support duties.
- Lumo: Delirio Disco @ Tengu (10:30pm, €7+)
Nialler9, Gavin Elsted and Simon Roche are back for an evening of “disco, electronic, pop, ’80s, Italo, curveballs and classics”.
- Club Comfort @ Wigwam (€8, 11pm)
NARA, SYN and Baliboc are on the ones and twos for a night of banging club music.
- Mother @ Lost Lane (€10, 11pm)
Get your dancing shoes on.
- David Kitt & Jio (Pear) @ Hang Dai Chinese (Free, 10:30pm)
Disco buzz with Pear
- Yin Yang // Lost // Seclusion @ 39/40 (€6, 11pm)
A selection of young local collectives come together for a night of breakbeat and electro madness
Sunday February 23rd
- Pizza Jazz @ The Circular (Free)
Pizza and jazz – does exactly what it says on the tin.
- Kaiser Chiefs, Razorlight @ 3Arena (€48.50+)
We predict a riot of stadium pop-rock.