Monday October 17
- Rushad Eggleston @ Connolly’s of Leap (€11)
Improvisational cellist, singer, and concertina player, support from Cormac Begley.
Tuesday October 18
- Abrústic Sessions: Clerk 5 & Spekulativ Fiktion @ The Brú, McCurtain St. (free)
Cork rapper. Cuttin’ Heads cutman JusMe on the decks. Support from Kaiona Solas and Pádraig Jack.
Wednesday October 19
- UCC Music Society @ Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St. (free)
Singer-songwriter contest presented by UCC’s Music Society.
Thursday October 20
- Roisín O @ Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St. (€12.50)
Pop Singer-musician hits the road in support of upcoming album
- M.Sea @ The Friary, North Mall (free)
Bluesy freak-folk as part of the Friary Cork Festival.
Friday October 21
- Diffract @ The Kino, Washington, St (free before 10, €7 after)
A night of uncompromising techno and bizarre sonics drawn from the local scene.
- Techno Fridays XII @ Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St. (€6)
The return of the long-running techno night. John Desmond and Warren Knowles at the decks.
- Sam Clague @ The Friary, North Mall (free)
Jazzy folk with surprise guest appearances on the night.
Saturday October 22
- Slow Motion Heroes & Hope is Noise @ Crane Lane, Phoenix St. (€10)
Leeside alt-rock outfits raise funds for the family of the late Laurence White, studio engineer and producer.
- Bhailiú @ Gulpd Cafe, Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St. (€5)
Live, improvised techno featuring ex-Elastic Sleep man Chris Somers. Support from ELLL (GASH Collective).
- Homebeat: Donal Dineen, Carriages & more @ Connolly’s of Leap (€12)
Independent music night Homebeat takes to the wilds of the West, with Donal Dineen on decks and tunes from Carriages, Caoilian Sherlock and Jackson Dyer (AUS).
- Marc O’Reilly @ Cyprus Avenue (€12.50)
Franco-Irish singer-songwriter tours third album ‘Morality Mortality’ with LOWmountain in support.
- JusMe and Cee’Double You @ The Friary, North Mall (free)
World music DJ sets from two of Cork’s most established crate-divers.
Sunday October 23
- OHHMS @ UrbanJungle, Sheares Street (€8)
UK post-metal/sludge outfit on Holy Roar, support from Unkindness of Ravens & Soothsayer.
- Friary Cork Festival Acoustic Evening @ The Friary (free)
Closing event of Friary Cork Festival, with appearances from Míde Houlihan, Cara Kursh, Actor Actor, and Dylan Murphy.
Monday October 24
- Guinness Jazz Weekend beginning midweek around the city
Nothing to do, really but get ready and start planning for the Jazz Weekend.