Win Free entry:
- Check back later.
To enter: Email [email protected] with the gig above in the Subject line you’re entering for along with your full name in the body of the message. Full info on each show below. Draw closes at 6pm the day before the gig or Friday 1pm latest for weekend gigs.
Tuesday February 7
- Ruby Sessions @ Doyle’s (€5, 9pm)
Acoustic club night. Jupe, Nella, Elly D, Ger Murphy
- Gangsta’s Paradise @ Opium Rooms (Free via FB)
Wednesday February 8
- Culture Vultures: We Cut Corners & John Cummins @ The Sound House (€12)
Music, chat in a salon-type environment with Tony Clayton-Lea.
- Rhythm & Beats @ Opium Rooms (Free via FB, 11pm)
House, techno, hip-hop.
Thursday February 9
- Goodnight Brooklyn – The Story Of Death By Audio @ Fumbally Stables (€8+)
Screening of documentary about NYC DIY space.
- Gigonometry showcase @ The Workman’s Club (€5+)
Jack & the Darling Ones, The Sneaky Nixons, Wolves of Youth, Triggering.
- Mongrel State @ The Bowery (€5)
- Postponed: Phases & Hidden Agenda: Tommy Genesis @ Wah Wah Club (€10, 11pm)
Canadian rap queen. Execute
Friday February 10
- Rue, Landless, Jim Ghedi @ Bello Bar (€8)
Folk and trad. Duo from Lynched, a capella group, guitarist.
- Ban Bam: Inni-K, Riona Sally Hartman, Selk @ Whelan’s (€15)
3 artists team up for a special show.
- The False & The Fair @ Whelan’s Upstairs (Free before 10:30pm)
alt, post-rock, psychedelic band.
- Princess Nokia, Lakerama @ Button Factory (€15)
New York underground rap. Brujas.
- Spike Cello Festival 2017 @ Workman’s Club (€15)
Mary and The Pigeons, Lioba Petrie, Vyvienne Long
- Mistake #02: Strength NIA, Pillow Queens, Skinner @ The Hut, Phibsborough (€6)
Three new-ish bands in a unique space.
- 20 Years of Homework @ Hangar (10:30pm, €8+)
Daft Punk Appreciation Party
- District Magazine: No Love Lost @ The Sugar Club (€10, 11pm)
Irish hip-hop night: Neomadic, Mythill Grim, Ganiyu, Bobofunk Soft Boy Records DJs
- Melodic: Ian Pooley @ Tengu (10:30pm, €10)
Veteran DJ & producer from Germany.
- Waze & Odyssey @ District 8 (€18, 11pm)
UK house duo.
- Illum Sphere & Lsdxoxo @ Wah Wah Club (€8, 11pm)
Princess Nokia After Party
- Vision Collector: Breen, Byron Dublin Digital Radio, Lolz @ Wigwam (€11, 10pm)
You & Me Boy, EP Launch Party
Saturday February 11
- Carriages, Tomorrows, Mark Geary @ Thirty Four (Noon to 5pm, Free)
Thirty Four Café closes with one last gig.
- Keaton Henson @ Olympia Theatre (€34.50)
Brittle English songwriter.
- Caz9, Dashoda @ Whelan’s (€10)
Electronic pop – Running.
- 5th Element and DoubleScreen @ The Academy 2 (€7+)
Irish rap. Album release show.
- 7 Inches of Love – Valentines Weekend @ The Shaw (Free)
Baz Hickey playing love-themed 45s all night.
- David Keenan, Stephen James Smith, Lemoncello @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10)
23 year old Irish Songwriter
- Hugh Buckley & Cello Ireland, Rushad Eggleston @ The Workman’s Club (€15)
3 day Alternative Cello Festival
- Radio Slave @ The Pygmalion (€10, 10pm)
- Flipside: Dj Fett Burger @ Tengu (€9, 10:30pm)
Der Opium Queen, Flipside DJs
- B.Traits @ Opium Rooms (€12, 11pm)
BBC Radio One DJ + Eve, When We DiP Garden Takeover
- OG Maco @ Wah Wah Club (€10, 11pm)
Atlanta hip-hop. Wah Wah moving to South William next week
- Sense: Oscar Mulero @ Button Factory (€13, 11pm)
- Horse Meat Disco @ Wigwam (€16, 11pm)
A night of unadulterated disco music from some fine DJs.
Sunday February 12
- Disco Brunch @ Drury Buildings (€28, 2pm)
The Gentleman’s Academy’s regular DJ and brunch
- Mark Eitzel @ Whelan’s (€19)
I Love You But You’re Dead.
- Buffalo Sunn @ Toner’s (€, 4pm)
Alternative Sunday Social Club
- Spike Cello Festival 2017 : Kevin Murphy (Slow Moving Clouds) @ The Workman’s Club (€15)
Dublin’s Alternative Cello Festival
- Ye Vagabonds @ Fumbally Stables (€16)
Folk duo. Live Album Preview
Monday February 13
- The Prince back catalogue should be on streaming services by now – dig in.