The LA brothers Andrew & Daniel Aged aka inc. impressed with ‘The Place’, a gorgeous downbeat R&B track a month ago. They are signed to 4AD and will be releasing an album no world in February 2013. From that, comes the not too disimilar ‘5 Days’, which follows the same pattern. A self-creating atmosphere oozes from the speakers in candlelit percussive late-night R&B style. We’ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now that the album won’t all be too samey as we’ve only heard two tracks. But they are both super songs.
Comments are closed.
- John Daly to release ambient album as The Smoke Clears in September on All-City15 minutes ago
- Body & Soul at Electric Picnic lineup announced1 hour ago
- Out To Lunch reveal day-to-day lineup & new names for their big August bash18 hours ago
- Lumo’s all-day summer party featuring Sally Cinnamon, Mix & Fairbanks, Phare & more is this Saturday19 hours ago
- Hot Chip playing in DJ set in Opium Rooms in September1 day ago
- Electric Picnic add new storytelling area Hazel Wood feat. Cathy Davey, MKAI, Fish Go Deep & more1 day ago
- Across The Line celebrates 30 years of radio broadcasting with big Belfast bash2 days ago
- Win tickets to Flame Festival in Meath this weekend2 days ago
- Electric Picnic Mindfield lineup released3 days ago
- Sunflowerfest: Northern Ireland’s independent festival is a fine choice this year6 days ago