FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2ND
- Ben Kunder @ Levis’ of Ballydehob (8.30pm, donations)
Toronto-based singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist begins a weekend of Cork dates.
- Annie Bloch @ PLUGD/The Roundy (9pm, €tbc)
Irish/German songwriter plays the Roundy with a full band. Support from Damsel.
- Mall Grab @ Dali (10pm, €10)
Moved from Cyprus Avenue owing to delays with opening the refurbished venue on the night. Existing tickets will be refunded, new tickets must be bought from Dali.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3RD
- Clare Sands @ Levis’ of Ballydehob (8.30pm, €10)
Corkonian singer-songwriter and seventh-generation fiddler (!) plays the village pub in Ballydehob.
- Ben Kunder @ Crane Lane Theatre (9pm, free)
Into the city for the second Cork date for Toronto-based singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
- One Horse Pony @ Coughlan’s (10pm, free)
Corkonian folk/roots outfit launch new EP ‘Hot One’ after a busy Jazz weekend.
- Taboo @ Dali (10pm, €10)
Stevie G, Grillz and Chedder present another instalment of their afro/hip-hop night, in association with CIT Africa Society.
- The Murder Capital @ Cyprus Avenue (11pm, €5)
Post-punk outfit with a social bent play Cork as part of the local SOMA proceedings.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4TH
- whenyoung @ Cyprus Avenue (9pm, €10)
Much-hyped Limerick indie trio headlines upstairs in the newly-overhauled Caroline Street venue.
- RíRá @ DeBarra’s of Clonakilty (9.30pm, €10)
Legendary Irish rhymer headlines Clonakilty Arts Festival’s wrap party at the town’s renowned venue.