Thursday September 26th
- Little Hours @ Dolans Warehouse (€17)
The Donegal songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and vocalist, performs during his tour of Ireland following the release of ‘Now The Lights Have Changed’ last week.
- Cashmere Tracksuit @ The Black Rabbit (21:00pm)
The incredible Cashmere Tracksuit make their weekly return to the newly renovated venue.
- Evil IV: Bell Lungs (Glasgow), Le Pizza Galaxie @ Pharmacia (€5, 9pm)
The Evil collective celebrates a year of activity
Friday September 27th
- Vulpynes @ Kasbah Social Club (9pm, €10)
Seoda Shows presents: Vulpynes. The two piece band create a fusion of heavy and melodic hooks, snarling vocals and visceral rhythm section.
- The Irish Guitar Quartet @ Friars Gate Theatre (€12)
One of Ireland’s most exciting music ensembles performs a wide range of music from baroque to Contemporary fusion.
- Darius Brubeck Quartet @ Dolans Warehouse (€20)
Limerick Jazz Festival opens with Darius on piano in a quartet of bass, drums and saxophone.
- Sarah Gillespie Quintet @ Upstairs Dolans (22:30, €18)
Limerick Jazz Festival presents the Anglo-American songstress.
Saturday September 28th
- Katie Kim @ Upstairs Dolans (€10)
Seoda Shows presents: Katie Kim. Katie creates a visceral sound, cinematic in scope, that’s also ripe with meaning and emotion.
- Beats And Pieces @ Dolans Warehouse (22:30, €20)
Limerick Jazz Festival presents Beats and Pieces as they perform with a distinctive blend of rocking energy and precise dynamics.
- Bicurious @ Kasbah Social Club (€10)
Also featuring God Alone, We Come In Pieces and The Last Vinci.
Sunday September 29th
- Jazz on a Sunday Afternoon @ Dolans Warehouse (14:30, €15)
Limerick Jazz Festival presents Ant Law Quartet and Gemma Sugrue & the Julien Colarossi Quartet.