Our housemate Amy showed us this video yesterday. It is probably the best music video I’ve ever seen (this week). Here’s why:
- Speak’s strange rapping style.
- The opening monologue which is a shoutout to Biggie, Snoop, Dre, Tupac (his favourite) and the victims of 9-11.
- The bling car shot.
- “Yee C’mon”.
- The four warbling singers and those lyrics.
- The “Business” bit.
- This is supposedly no pisstake.
- THE LYRICS DUDE!
- The Chris de Burgh lookalike reaching for those high notes.
- The pigeon!
Here is Speak’s website.