Monday February 25th
- Fredo @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
British MC. ‘Funky Friday‘.
- Sleeping With Sirens @ The Academy (€22+)
Orlando natives with a classic rock vibe.
Tuesday February 26th
- Catfish & The Bottlemen @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
British indie-rock band.
- Gus Gus @ The Button Factory (€21+)
Icelandic electronica band.
- Laura Gibson @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€15+)
American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
- Tamino @ The Sugar Club (€13+)
Egyptian art folk artist.’Habibi‘.
- Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Berlin D2 (Free)
A new late dance night running in Dame Street oasis’ basement.
- Reset: Pagan, Mackcyy, Cinnte @ The Workman’s Club (11pm, €3+)
Some of the finest local selectors in for a night of shapes.
Wednesday February 27th
- Arabic Culture Night: Farah Elle, Micheal Rishmawi, Maryam Nya @ The Grand Social (€9+)
Farah Elle among the highlights of this special cultural event.
- Lalala Pop Up Choir: I Have A Tribe @ Whelan’s (€10+)
A new night in which anyone can join the artist on stage to sing. Love this.
- Jay Prince @ The Academy 2 (€16+)
It’s mad that someone as talented as British MC Jay Prince is playing such an intimate venue. Definitely check this out. ‘Wonder‘.
Thursday February 28th
- Sky Atlas, Classic Yellow @ The Workman’s Club (€4+)
Two up & coming Dublin rock acts.
- Steely Dan @ 3Arena (€102)
Learn to play the saxophone, I play just what I feel.
- Valeras, Cherym @ Whelan’s (€13+)
Pop punk from Reading natives with support from Output festival standouts.
- Crowbar: Ellyd @ Crowbar (Free)
Irish singer-songwriter from West Dublin.
- Alan Marshall & The Party Faithful, Badhands @ The Grand Social (€15+)
Big band rock & roll.
- Midnight Disco: Cáit @ Tengu (10.30pm, €6+)
Boogie during the witching hour with one-third of the DIP collective.
- Disco Anoct 06 @ Club Conradh Na Gaeilge (11pm, €5+)
What’s the Irish for banger again?
Friday March 1st
- Paj @ Bello Bar (€10+)
Six piece launch their debut single ‘Dirty Dreamer’.
- The Stranglers @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
We’re not sure how many original members are left in the Stranglers. Not many anyway.
- Advance Base @ Sound House (€15+)
- Petal @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€12+)
American rock band performing their Magic Gone LP.
- Junk Drawer, Jake Regan @ International Bar (€5+)
Junk Drawer from the Litany Of Failures crew.
- The R&B club @ Tengu (10pm, €6+)
- Opium X Patterns: Chrish Strusy @ Opium (10.30pm, €11+)
- Loveshack: The Reflex @ The Grand Social (10.30pm, €12+)
Loveshack crew hosting big house tracks all night.
- Grace 02: Gurt, Laynee, Nancy @ 39/40 (11pm, €10+)
Phone free, stress-free good vibes. LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Techno & Cans: Clouds @ Wigwam (10.30pm, €11+)
About as dark as techno can get without an actual dungeon.
- Midnight Hour: Post Punk Podge & The Technohippies, Drastics @ Whelan’s Upstairs (Free)
Wears an envelope and makes industrial sounds.
- Notions: Kornel Kovacs @ Button Factory (11pm, €9+)
Swedish producer and ace selector.
- Mansion: Ian Longo, Dom Townsend, Rob McPartland @ Twenty Two
Liverpool lads taking over the venue for the night.
- Constellation: Boddika @ 39/40 (11pm, €9+)
Long-standing deep house DJ.
Saturday March 2nd
- Fatboy Slim @ 3Arena (€61+)
Right there, right then.
- Sick Love @ Sound House (€12+)
Dublin pop-punk group.
- Tank & The Bangas @ The Sugar Club (€25+)
Virtuoso funk group.
- WGFM 14: Aoife O’Neill, DC FSLMan @ Bernard Shaw (Free)
Aoife was featured in our podcast on the give us the night campaign.
- Hidden Flux: Tony Lionni @ Kaizen Bar (€7+)
- Telephones @ Tengu (10pm, €7+)
Telephones crew always a good time.
- History Of House: Danny Clockwork, Andy Manston @ Turk’s Head
House music night taking influence from the Jenny Greene philosophy on genre documentation.
- Division X Culture Shock: Sonja Moonear @ Pyg (€6+)
Swiss native spins trippy house & techno.
- Whats That Sound: Cinthie @ Wigwam (11pm, €11+)
The next instalment in the WTS series comes courtesy of Crystal Grooves DJ.
- Index: Under Black Helmet, Inhalt der Nacht @ 39/40 (11pm, €11+)
Techno with a capital T.
Sunday March 3rd
- Kamasi Washington @ Olympia Theatre (€41+)
- BC Camplight @ The Workmans Club (€16+)
Irish indie act.
- Farah Elle, Kiruu @ Rua Red (€12+)
As part of the mother tongues festival.