Monday January 21st
- Years & Years @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
British synth-pop outfit.
- Walking On Cars @ Whelan’s (€23+)
Irish five-piece pop rock band.
Tuesday January 22nd
- Azealia Banks @ The Academy (€26+)
Controversial MC with more twitter beefs than hits. ‘212‘.
- The Ruby Sessions: Old Sea Brigade, Tanjier, EVK @ Doyle’s (€7+)
This week’s Ruby Sessions features Atlanta native singer-songwriter Old Sea Brigade.
Wednesday Jan 23rd
- Peter McVerry Trust: Elkin, Eve Belle, Barq @ Whelan’s (Donation)
Charity shindig features the rip roar funk of Dublin-based Barq.
- Marc Rebillet @ Tivoli Theatre (Sold Out)
The producer turned satirist will roll out his bizarro set to a sold-out Tivoli Theatre
- Loah, Sive @ Pepper Cannister Church (Sold Out)
A co-headline set from two of the nation’s finest vocalists.
- Showca$e: Art, Music, Design, Photography @ The Clockwork Door (Free)
The first in a recurring series of art talks features Dan Bracken, Joshua Mulholland, Laura Seed & more.
- The Beths @ The Grand Social (€13+)
Kiwi Indie Rock group make a Dublin appearance.
- Fisher @ D8 (10pm, €17+)
Australian producer and DJ kicks off D8’s final week of festivities.
Thursday Jan 24th
- Rebel Phoenix @ The Grand Social (€8+)
Dublin MC who has been surfacing everywhere lately.
- Death Cab For Cutie @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
One of the most prominent group’s of the emo revival. ‘I Will Possess Your Heart‘.
- The Odyssey Alone: Baby Witch, Rob Gerrard, Carron @ Bello Bar (€5+)
A showcase night of Irish talent featuring psych-pop act Baby With.
- Sssmmutt, I Am The Main Character, Trashboo @ Tengu (€8+)
Some left of field musical options for your Thursday night here.
- David Kitt, Inni-K @ The Workman’s Club (€20+)
A co-headline show as part of the trad festival going on this week.
- First Fortnight: My Song, My Story @ Liquor Rooms (€10+)
A novel night in which musical artists perform unique covers of their favourite tracks. Features Emma Langford, Jess Kavanagh, Jane Willow & more.
- Stefan Murphy @ Whelan’s (€13+)
Previously of the Mighty Stef.
- The Midnight Disco @ Tengu (10PM, €6+)
Have a dance now, see you later.
- Toast @ D8 (11pm, €11+)
The Toast crew host a night sure to be filled with bangers in D8. Sweat.
Friday January 25th
- Ben Howard @ 3 Arena (€46+)
The charismatic singer-songwriter performs material from his Noonday Dream LP.
- Hothouse Label Launch @ Bernard Shaw (Free)
A new label featuring Prymary Colours and more.
- 101 Beats Per Minute: Margie Jean Lewis, Minced Oath, TWOC @ Whelan’s (€15+)
A new showcase night aimed at electronic producers.
- SOMA: 1000 Beasts, XO MO @ Whelan’s Upstairs (Free)
Cork native and multi-instrumentalist Cian Sweeney headlines this instalment of SOMA.
- The Innocent Bystander @ Whelan’s (€14+)
Irish indie group.
- Colin Perkins @ The Big Romance (Free)
- Ejeca, Bedlam DJs, Book Club, Emma Jai @ D8 (€19+)
An abundance of house music on offer headed up by Belfast DJ.
- Amine Edge, Dance @ Index (11pm, €16+)
High-intensity dance music from French natives.
- Easy Peelers, Yellow & Such, Frits Wentik @ Tengu (10pm, €11+)
Irish native house duo.
- Papa Lou @ Tengu (11pm, €5+)
Held in high regard by many, Papa Lou is a key figure in the Dublin dance scene.
- Lepton: The Exaltics @ Wigwam (11pm, €11+)
This time the Lepton crew are bringing Electro big deals The Exaltics.
Saturday January 26th
- Hidden Agenda: Poolside @ The Button Factory (€16+)
Glittery disco group founded in LA.
- Oscar Blue @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10+)
Irish singer-songwriter with a honey sweet voice.
- Division X Game Over: Ben Rau @ Pyg (Free)
Another blissful Saturday night in the vaults headed up by Berlin native Ben Rau.
- The Final D8 Gig: Dave Clarke, Kiasmos, Sunil Sharpe, Brame & Hamo & more @ D8 (9PM, €12+)
The big Saturday night business. Bound to be fantastic.
- Glenn Davies @ The Big Romance (Free)
Super sweet vinyl all night.
- Emzee A, Paye Fox, Pat Lagoon, Marcus Woods, Huva & more @ The Sound House (€10+)
Debut live show for a new Irish hip-hop act.
- Join Me In The Pines @ The Thomas House (€11+)
Dave Geraghty’s solo project pumps out lush synth pop.
- Melodic: Trikk, Cailín @ Tengu (11pm, €8+)
Melodic’s 7th birthday celebration features Oporto’s own Trikk.
Sunday January 27th
- Radie Peat @ The Pepper Cannister Church (1pm, Sold Out)
Renowned contemporary trad artist performs a sold-out show.
- Bastille @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
British pop group with an anthemic appeal.
- Kakkmaddafakka @ The Grand Social (€16+)
Genre-bending noisy group.