Beyond The Pale has announced the lineup for all things food and drink at the inaugural festival at Glendalough Estate in Wicklow from June 10th to 12th.
With most of the music confirmed, BTP has announced its food vendors along with the Beyond The Plate tent offerings of food chats, drinks demos, tastings and foraging walks.
Food at the festival includes Filipino street food from Bahay, Caribbean deliciousness from AA’s Caribbean, stonebaked pizza from The Big Blue Bus, vegan street food from Bish Bosh Kitchen, Mexican from El Milagro, and Dublin Burger Company – the new smash burger concept from the Dublin Pizza Company team serving classic LA style smash burgers.
Assassination Custard has created a bespoke snack box for Beyond The Pale called ‘The Assassination Custard Festival Survival Pack’. These limited edition packs feature their signature ‘sort of Italian’ homemade treats designed to keep campers well snacked at all times over the weekend. These must be pre-ordered and collected at the festival and will go on sale midday Friday 27th May from the website.
Beyond The Plate
The Beyond The Plate tent, curated by food writer Ali Dunworth, will host talks, tastings and craic across the weekend.
- Some highlights from across the weekend include:
- foraging walks with Cúán Greene
- food chats with Kevin Thornton, Caitlin Ruth, Jordan Bailey, Majken Bech, Kevin Burke, Audrey Cahatol, Keith Coleman, Dee Laffan, Sham Hanifa, Kate Ryan, Graham Herterich, Holly Dalton and the Gastro Gays.
- James Kavanagh interviews The Mary Wallopers live for his podcast ‘What Did You Eat This Week?’and Kate McCabe & Max Sussman’s Heritage Radio Network Show ‘Dyed Green’.
- Drinks talks & tastings with Aoife Carrigy, Rory Craig (Station to Station), Judith Boyle, Whiplash Brewing, Craft Cocktails and lots more.
- Talks & tastings with local Wicklow food producers including Olly’s Farm Honey, Wicklow Way Wines and Powerscourt Distillery.
- Daily morning nourishing yoga and cacao ceremony
More info @ itsbeyondthepale.ie