Monday June 24th
- King Princess @ The Academy (Sold Out)
The Brooklyn-based pop artist plays a sold-out Dublin gig.
- Kriss Kristofferson & The Strangers @ The Helix (Sold Out)
Classic rock vibes.
Tuesday June 25th
- Her Crooked Heart, Inni-K @ The Cobblestone (€16+)
Two more folk orientated Irish musicians.
- Stereolab @ Vicar Street (€30+)
Much loved English-French avant-garde pop group.
- Ruby Sessions: Dan Elliot, April, Elly D @ Doyle’s (8.30pm, €7+)
A weekly singer-songwriter night in aid of the Simon Community.
Wednesday June 26th
- Tame Impala @ 3Arena (€69+)
Oh god yes.
- Black Bank Folk @ Lost Lane (€16+)
Irish trio launches their new LP.
- Hannah Aldridge & Gustav Sjödin @ The Workman’s Club (€11+)
Debut Irish show for Muscle Shoals native.
Thursday June 27th
- Elma Orkestra & Ryan Vail @ The Workman’s Club (€10+)
Launching their collaborative Borders LP.
- Hatchlings, Sky Atlas, Alta Cura @ Whelan’s (€10+)
Triple bill of Irish rock bands.
- Matt Corby @ Vicar Street (€28+)
American soul, gospel and folk artist.
- Dublin Digital Radio @ The Big Romance (Free)
DDR’s residency on the Parnell Street oasis continues.
- Post – Party, Strawman & The Jackdaws @ The Grand Social (€5+)
Two Irish alternative rock bands.
- Maija Sofia, Elaine Malone @ Workman’s Vintage Room (€10+)
A double bill with support from fantastic Wicklonian folk-rock artist.
Friday June 28th
Our top Pride music event picks
- Attention Bebe @ The Grand Social (€9+)
The city’s finest party band do a show us your pride special show.
- Glitter Hole Pride Party @ Jigsaw (€8+)
A night of Pride-themed electronica.
- D8 Soul Club: Adrian Jae @ Dublin Conservative Club (Free)
Old school crate digger brings a vinyl set to D8.
- Gadget & The Cloud, Qwasi, Fomorian Vein, An Eldritch Abomination @ Sin É (Free)
A night of alternative Irish electronica.
- Elephant @ Lost Lane (€14+)
Dundalk alternative rock band has an acoustic gig.
- BODIES & Synk @ Workman’s Club (€5+)
Double bill features the return of Dublin band BODIES.
- Kenny Roby @ The Underground (Free)
90s alternative rock artist.
- Vernon Jane @ BelloBar (€10+)
Irish jazz fusion, rock group hit up Dublin on a national tour.
- Testpress, Josh Coakley, Karl & Tees @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
A brand new club night.
- One by Sync: Nubred, Wilhelm, Convoid, Abad @ Tengu (10.30pm, €8+)
An audio-visual gig with electronic leanings.
- The RAID 2.0 @ Opium (11pm, €10+)
For all the house fiends.
- SOMA : Otherkin @ Whelan’s (11pm, Free)
Irish pop-punk group.
- SPACER @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
The Nialler9 club night with a focus on music of a euphoric nature.
Saturday June 29th
Our top Pride music event picks
- Mother Pride Block Party: MO, Pillow Queens, Daithí @ Collins Barracks (4pm, Sold Out)
Ireland’s biggest ever Pride Party marks the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots with a full day of music and celebrations.
- Saviour x Dublin Pride @ Generator Hostel (3pm, Free)
Saviour host free day party to mark Pride with a ton of great electronic music.
- Lost Lane Pride Party @ Lost Lane (€16+)
Lost Lane mark Pride with a night of alternative Cabaret.
- Grace: Queer Rave @ The Sound House (11pm, €16+)
An LGBTQ+ friendly techno night in the city centre.
- Mother Pride After Dark @ The Grand Social (11pm, Sold Out)
The Block Party after party features Mother’s residents spinning the finest dancefloor bangers.
- Higher Vision @ Naas Racecourse (Sold Out)
Jeff Mills, Brame & Hamo, KiNk & so many more lined up for this dance-filled one-dayer.
- Roy Ayers @ The Sugar Club (€28+)
- R.Kitt @ Izakya Basement (11pm, Free)
One of our favourite Irish dance producers does a free late one on Georges Street.
- Yurt City launch party @ Wigwam (11pm, €5+)
Boots & Kats own festival has its launch night.
Sunday June 30th
- Laura Ann Brady @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10+)
Dublin native and folk musician.