Here’s a comprehensive list of what gigs and parties are on this New Year’s Eve. More will be added as they are announced.
- Club Comfort New Year’s Eve Party @ The Bernard Shaw (free)
The Dublin crew bring their party to the Bernard Shaw for an evening of club bangers. Resident DJs Roo Honeychild, Baliboc and DJ Selky are behind the decks with special guests TBA.
- Dublin Digital Radio does NYE @ The Soundhouse (€8+/€13+)
The DDR crew ring out the year at The Soundhouse with DJ sets from R. Kitt, OBW and Faro. P.
- NYE: Floorplan, Or:la, DJ Deece, Cousn & more @ District 8 (€25/€35)
Or:la, DJ Deece and Cousn team up with Squig, Mulljoy, Eve and Ste and Flynn for an all-night techno extravaganza headlined by Detroit techno boss, Robert Hood aka Floorplan
- Index New Years Eve: Cleric + more TBA @ 39/40 (€10)
Welcome in the New Year with an evening of dark techno from Cleric and more guests to be announced
- NYE with Dusky, Brame & Hamo + more @ Pyg & Powerscourt (€25)
House and techno all night long with Irish rising stars
- Colours: NYE Party @ The Lighthouse (€5/€8/€10)
Colours close out the year in Dun Laoghaire with special guests Sputnik One, Shaky Shack, Hank LW, Son Orbis, the Colours residents and an extra special midnight secret act
- Woweembeem presents Cooks But We’re Chefs, Jackie Beverly, Moving Still & more @ Bello Bar & Hang Dai (€10)
Join Woweembeem for a diverse night of soul, jazz, disco, folk, afro, latin and world music. This is a super-stacked NYE line-up kicking off with live sets at the Bello Bar before moving to Hang Dai for late-night bops. Tickets are limited so grab them quick.
- And So I Watch You From Afar @ Whelans (€27.50)
And So I Watch You From Afar celebrate the ten year anniversary of their debut self-titled album with a very special full performance. Support TBA
- Pillow Queens @ Workmans (€16)
The rising Irish punks perform at Workmans’ NYE party.
- Al Gibbs & Jenny Greene @ Opium Club (€15/€20)
Irish radio’s finest join forces for a night of dance classics
- New Year’s Day Concert w/ Kíla, Wyvern Lingo, Brian Deady and Luz @ Meeting House Square (free)
Fix your New Year’s hangovers with a free daytime concert as part of New Year’s Festival Dublin.
- Lankum, Junior Brother & guests @ The Roisin Dubh (€30)
Can’t go wrong with ringing in a year with a night in the Roisin.
- Another New Years Eve 2019 @ Killyon Manor (TBA)
Another Love Story return for a much anticipated NYE party in the idyllic setting of Killyon Manor. Line-up is yet to be announced but it’s set to be a wonderful night. Buses travelling to and from Dublin 8 on the night.
- New Jackson (live) and guests @ Dali (TBA)
Dublin producer New Jackson re-schedules his Sound From A Safe Harbour performance with special guests yet to be announced
- NYE w/ Smooth Sailors, Sally Cinnamon, TPM, The Mary Wallopers @ Connolly’s of Leap (€35.54)
The legendary West Cork venue plays host to a My House extravaganza.
- ReBoot Presents : The Reboot NYE Ball w/ Paul Woolford & Friends @ Electric Ballroom (€15)
Absolute madness descends on Drogheda with Paul Woolford heading up two stacked rooms of techno, house and at least a little bit of donk. Woolford is joined in the Main Room by George Feely, Bobo Funk, Kaycee B2B KT Dagg, Decorum B2B Jamie Harris and the Couch DJs whilst the Piano Room is looked after by NRD B2B MD Duffy, Marc B2B Burger
Eugene McCauley, Armed Response Unit, Absolute Deep B2B Camela and Madn & LaFi B2B Pandaman
- Shine NYE 2019: Mella Dee presents Warehouse Music @ The Telegraph Building (£22.50+)
Mella Dee is joined by Special Request, Tijana T and ELLL for a night of techno.