On this week’s Nialler9 podcast, Episode 34, Niall and Andrea explore listening habits, review Jessica Pratt and recap the Grammys. Luke Sharkey chats to Talos’ Eoin French about his excellent new album.
- Nialler9 gets a diss track mention
- We look at the best and worst of the Grammys performances
- Could the new Danny Boyle / Richard Curtis film Yesterday about a guy who is the only one in the world who remembers The Beatles be any good? Why is Ed Sheeran everywhere?
- An impromptu review of Bohemian Rhapsody- the film.
- Album of the week from Jessica Pratt – Quiet Signs
- An exploration of active listening habits
- Plus tracks of the week from Marina
& The Diamonds, Panda Bear, Orla Gartland and The Mountain Goats
- Luke Sharkey interviews Eoin French of Talos about his new album.