Monday March 9th
- Buí, Kayleigh O’Brien @ Mother Macs (€5, 8pm)
Down from Belfast Buí play a solo set with support from Limerick’s own Kayleigh O’Brien.
- Limerick Live @ Kasbah Social Club (Free, 8:30pm)
Mary Immaculate Music society present a night of up and coming local talent.
Tuesday March 10th
- Root Strings: Open Mic Night @ Irish World Academy (Free, 6pm)
Root Strings invite performers of all levels to The Irish World Academy for their weekly open mic night.
- Concept NULL: Launch Night @ Pharmacia (€5, 10pm)
Prior to their audio-visual event in April the Concept NULL team invite you to their launch night in Pharmacia.
Wednesday March 11th
- The Lost Boys @ Pharmacia (€8, 7:30pm)
In aid of Limerick Animal Welfare LCFE students union bring Indie Rockers, The Lost Boys to Pharmacia.
Thursday March 12th
- Silence @ Pharmacia (€7, 8:30pm)
Bit Depth host a silent disco in Pharmacia.
- Jim Beard, Jon Herington @ Dolans Warehouse (€25, 8:30pm)
The guitarist and keyboard player of Steely Dan come to Dolanscourtesy of Limerick Jazz Festival.
- Muireann Nic Amhlaoibh @ Dolans Warehouse (€15)
The award winning Traditional Singer-Songwriter plays the Warehouse.
Friday March 13th
- And So I Watch You From Afar @ Dolans Warehouse (€20)
To celebrate Ten years since their debut album, the Math Rockers come to Dolans.
- Club Dread @ Pharmacia (€5, 10pm)
SIXSWANS, BadManDeego and Molkee bring Jungle and Hardcore to Pharmacia.
- The Stunning @ Dolans Warehouse (€30)
The renowned Rock band play Dolans promising an exhilarating live show.
Saturday March 14th
- Bingo Loco @ Strand Hotel (Sold Out)
The massive half rave and half bingo event takes over the Strand Hotel.
- Robert John Ardiff @ The Record Room (€8)
Minimalist Indie Folk artist Robert John Ardiff plays his debut Limerick show with his live band The Catholic Guilt.
- Argus, Death The Leveller, Shardborne @ Kasbah Social Club (€10, 9pm)
Bad Reputation bring a night of Heavy Metal in the Kasbah.
- Limerick is Burning @ Pharmacia (€5, 10:30pm)
Limericks favorite drag night celebrates their first birthday. DJ Egg takes over the decks after performances.
Sunday March 15th
- Parliament Square @ The Commercial (Free, 9:30pm)
Electronic Grunge group play upstairs in The Commercial.