Monday March 9th
- Lewis Capaldi @ 3Arena (€37+)
Man from Glasgow plays sad songs on acoustic guitar.
Tuesday March 10th
- Gabrielle Aplin @ Olympia Theatre (€24+)
English singer-songwriter. ‘Magic’.
- Halsey @ 3Arena (€51+)
American pop artist absolutely blowing up.
- TiLT: Isaac Jones, Tolu Makay, Dania, Art Of Alegebra, Marcus Woods @ Button Factory (Free)
John Barker’s Irish showcase night returns, features a set from Burner Records producer in chief Marcus Woods.
Wednesday March 11th
- Arlo Parks @ The Grand Social (€14+)
Emerging British R&B artists, getting some major label promotion.
- Fergus Daly: Therapy @ Bellobar (€10+)
Irish indie artist, ‘Proof Of That’.
Thursday March 12th
- Crowbar: Reevah @ Crowbar (Free)
Irish singer-songwriter. ‘Daydreamer’.
- Black Girl Magic: Honey Dijon x Marina Esmeraldo @ Hen’s Teeth (Free)
Launch of new exhibition of inspirational black women artists.
- The Regrettes @ Academy (€15+)
American punk band. ‘I Dare You’.
- Toshín @ The Grand Social (€6+)
Irish neo-soul band. ‘Girl Go Off’.
- Bobbi Arlo @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10+)
Good Buzz signed Irish pop artist.
- THUMP: blk @ Bow Lane Social (10pm , €4+)
- VSN & Consellation: Put Em Under Pressure @ Wigwam (11pm, €8+)
Headed up by resident maestro Shampain.
Friday March 13th
Alternating Current @ The Sound House (€45+)
Three day DDR organised alternative music take over featuring sets from Maija Sofia, Cáit, ELLL, Naive Ted & many more across 3 days.
- Lethal Dialect @ Button Factory (€17+)
Paul Alwright’s new album is cracking, give it a listen.
- Mo’ov’us @ Lost Lane (€13+)
Nialler9 hosted Irish hip-hop special, headed up by God Knows, Denise Chaila, Bantum, Citrus Fresh, Hazey Haze and so many more.
- Moving Still Release Party @ Big Romance (Free)
New release from the Irish/Arab DJ/Producer.
- Tim Chadwick @ Whelan’s (€12+)
Irish pop artist.
- Oslo: Odd Morris, Kynsy @ Workmans Club (Free)
Headed by one of the nation’s emerging post-punk bands.
- Paddy’s Weekender w/ Long Island Sound @ 39/40 (10pm, €8+)
All the freshest disco cuts.
- Embedded: Sansibar @ Bow Lane (11pm, €8+)
Red Light Radio.
- Four Four x JIka Jika: DART, Stephen Porter @ Wigwam (11pm, €6+)
A big night of Irish DJs.
- Gruff Rhys, Andy Votel @ Drop Dead Twice (11pm, €13+)
Super Furries frontman does a DJ set.
- Jessy Lanza @ Lost Lane (11pm, €11+)
Canadian electronic pop artist, as part of Patrick’s Day Festival after darks.
Saturday March 14th
- The Stunning @ Olympia Theatre (€29+)
Irish rock group.
- Hip Hop Meets Brunch @ Opium (€26+)
Day drinking meets hip-hop beats.
- St. Patrick’s Festival: Annie Mac, Kojaque, Soulé @ Guinness Storehouse (Sold Out)
One of the many amazing music events for the weekend that’s in it.
- Homebeat Selects: Local Boy, Headsgone @ Bernard Shaw (Free)
Headed up by Burner Records bedroom pop artist.
- Standing, Sitting, Lying Down with Sorca McGrath & Robbie Kitt @ The Space Between (€15, 2 shows)
A unique, immersive audio–visual experience showcasing a series of live ambient electronic pieces complete with accompanying visuals.
- Roe & Ceoil: Toucan, Handsome Paddy @ Roe and Co Whiskey (Free but ticketed)
Free gig in the former Guinness Power Station
- All City: Jonny Dillon, John Francis Flynn @ Unitarian Church (€6+)
Automatic Tasty honcho plays in a special Dublin City setting.
- Bronagh Gallagher @ Sugar Club (€20+)
NI musician and actor.
- Wired Live Modular & Machine Music @ Drop Dead Twice (Free)
Does what it says on the tin.
- Blanck Mass @ Workmans Club (€16+)
- Kormac @ Vicar Street (€30+)
Irish producer/composer playing with a massive ensemble of live musicians.
- Nada Surf @ Button Factory (€25+)
A real 90s American rock band.
- Yin Yang: Pangea @ Wigwam (10pm, €9+)
- Lee Kelly, Simon Morris @ The Lighthouse (10pm, €5+)
All City DJ does the late slot in Dun Laoghaire.
- Flukey Flukes @ Hang Dai (10:30pm, Free)
Late-night free bops.
- Mother @ Lost Lane (11pm, €10+)
As part of St.Patrick’s Festival after dark, Dublin’s queer disco.
- Caít @ Tengu (11pm, €8+)
One of the land’s finest DJs plays all night.
- Daedelus @ The Sugar Club (11pm)
St. Patrick’s After Dark, signed to Brainfeeder Records.
Sunday March 15th
- Lightning Seeds @ The Academy (€33+)
British rock group, ‘Pure’.
- Mount Alaska, Slow Moving Clouds @ Pepper Cannister Church (€15+)
A strong Irish platter as part of St. Patrick’s Day Festival.
- Hak Baker @ Whelan’s (Sold Out)
- Inner Ear @ Hen’s Teeth (€15+)
A curated audiophile listening experience as part of Patrick’s Festival.
- This is How We Fly @ with Iarla Ó Lionáird @ Liberty Hall Theatre (€15)
an imaginative song cycle around Co. Meath’s long literary tradition echoing Ireland’s ancient literary history
Monday March 16th
- Mango x Mathman & Crash Ensemble @ Project Arts Centre (€22, 7pm & 9pm)
Special collaborative show for St. Patricks’ Festival
- Lumo Pub Paddy’s Eve Party @ the Circular, Rialto (Free, 8:30pm)
Come have a dance in a pub with the Lumo trio.
- Irish Hip Hop Against Homelessness @ The Sugar Club (€10)
Big night featuring Jafaris, Why Axis, JYellowL, Erica Cody, Nealo, Evans Junior, Rebel Phoenix, Celaviedmai, Malaki and many more
- Dublin Gospel Choir @ Pepper Canister Church (€20)
plus guests Kitt Philippa & UMAN
- Colm Mac Con Iomaire & Contempo Quartet @ Vicar Street (€28)
with full band
- Paul Woolford & Paranoid London @ The Pyg (€20+)
Pyg’s 11th birthday
- St Patrick’s Festival: Lisa Hannigan & Guests @ NCH (€27.50)
The World Premiere of James Joyce’s Pomes Penyeach
- Nightcap w/ The Hacker @ Tengu (€16, 10pm)