Monday February 3rd
- We Bloom: Farah Elle, Kynsy, St. Bishop @ Lost Lane (Free)
Free showcase night off Grafton Street is headlined by Irish singer-songwriter.
Tuesday February 4th
- Aaron Hackett @ Crowbar (Free)
Limerick native singer-songwriter.
- The Local Honeys @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€15+)
Bluegrass duo. ‘Freight Train Blues’.
- Jacob TV & Chatham Saxophone Quartet @ Sugar Club (€12+)
Headed up by Dutch avant-garde composer.
- Kim Petras @ The Academy (€23+)
German pop singer. ‘Heart To Break’.
Wednesday February 5th
- The Slow Readers Club @ Button Factory (€18+)
The rescheduled date for English rock band.
- Sun Shakers @ Whelan’s (€10+)
English/Irish psychedelic rock band do their first Whelan’s headliner.
- Black Pumas @ The Academy (€25+)
Austin based funk/soul duo. ‘Colours’.
- Aline Bzhezhinska Quartet @ Sugar Club (€10+)
Polish native and internationally acclaimed harpist.
- Jamie Freed @ The Workmans Club (€5+)
With support from Ronan x Omega and Rikshaw.
- Kaleidoscope @ Bello Bar (€13+)
A semi-regular gig night boasting a shifting roster of Irish musicians doing unique performances.
- Notions New Year @ Wigwam (11pm, €6+)
At this point Notions are a staple of Dublin nightlife.
Thursday February 6th
- Beak @ Button Factory (€22+)
English electronic music band. ‘Brean Down’.
- Out Come The Freaks: Fables & Fantasy @ Lost Lane (€5 donation)
Musical theatre night with live performances based around fairytales and other such old stories. Something different.
- YARD @ Tengu (€10+)
- Ongaku @ The Big Romance (Free)
A bimonthly music night which explores Japanese 70s,80s city pop and funk sounds.
- Local Boy, Sourfruit @ Whelan’s Upstairs (Sold Out)
Burner Records Bedroom pop artist sells out his Whelan’s headliner.
- Bedlam Suitcase @ The Sugar Club (€10+)
Leitrim/Sligo collective launch a debut album.
- Eoin Martin @ Crowbar (Free)
- Interstellar Funk, Sputnik One @ Wigwam (11pm, €5+)
Friday February 7th
- Fruitz @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10+)
Dublin four-piece rock-pop act.
- Kelly Finnigan @ The Sugar Club (€15+)
Soul revivalist artist. ‘ I Don’t Wanna Wait’.
- Jinx Lennon, The Deadlians @ The Sound House (€10+)
Dublin folk-punk artist with heavy political leanings.
- Sebastian Leger @ Opium Club (10:30pm, €10+)
- The R&B Club @ Tengu (€9+)
Get your slow jam on.
- Mamo @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
A long time Shaw residency returns.
- Mirage Invites: U Feel @ Lost Lane (11pm, €10+)
New Lost Lane late-night event is co-hosted by international club runners.
- Stamp: 1-800 Girls, LPM @ Wigwam (11pm, €8+)
‘All Day All Night‘.
- Phat Phil Cooper @ Ukiyo (11pm, Free)
House music for your soul.
- DYEN @ 39/40 (11pm, €8+)
Self-billed as straight forward techno.
Saturday February 8th
- Mae Muller @ The Academy Green Room (€16+)
British emerging pop act. ‘Therapist’.
- (Sandy) Alex G @ Button Factory (Sold Out)
- Function @ Button Factory (11pm, €18+)
Late-night techno crew turn 3.
- Spike Cello Fest x Homebeat: Gyda Valtysdottir, Kate & Caimin @ Lost Lane (€15+)
- Algiers, Skinner @ Whelan’s (€15+)
- Ø – A deep listening ambient journey @ Fumbally Stables (€21)
with Margie Jean Lewis, Simon Cullen & Chloe McHugh
- Underground Collective: Jah 1, FMC, Snook General @ The Underground (€5+)
Loads of up and coming Irish MCs.
- Brí @ The Sound House (€10+)
- Fin Furey @ Whelans’ Upstairs (€8+)
‘Corners & Coins’.
- The Island Times @ The Big Romance (Free)
- DC Fslman @ Hang Dai (10:30pm, Free)
- Bubblegum & Yellow Box: Bufiman @ Kaizen Bar (€5+)
- Midnight Hour: Zeros & Ones @ Whelan’s Upstairs (Free)
Dublin rock band do the midnight Wexford street slot.
- Telephones @ Tengu (10pm, €6+)
Dublin night’s first party of the decade.
- Secret Cinema & Friends @ 39/40 (10pm, €15+)
Dutch techno maestro.
- Dancehall Again @ Drop Dead Twice (11pm, Free)
It’s good for your soul.
Pete Isaac @ Bow Lane (Free)
45 Live boss with Baz Hickey.
Sunday February 9th
- Spike Cello Fest: Glasshouse, Two Versus @ Lost Lane (€15+)
Headed by sublime Dublin nu-classical string group.
What's Your Reaction?