FRIDAY NOVEMBER 16TH
- O Emperor @ Dali (7.30pm, €15)
Hello to new album ‘Jason’, and farewell to the O Emperor lads in general, in their final Cork gig and their penultimate gig overall. It’s been real, lads.
- Gwada Mike’s Techno and House @ An Spailpín Fánach (8pm, €5)
Guadeloupe’s gift to Cork music continues a busy run of DJ sets alongside multinational collectives Technomermaids and BeTricky.
- Stephen James Smith @ Coughlan’s (9pm, €12)
Spoken-word hero (and sometimes Inni-K collaborator) headlines at the Douglas Street venue).
- All the Luck in the World @ The Roundy (9pm, €15)
Berlin-based folk trio come home for their first ever Irish tour, including a stop upstairs on Castle Street.
- Mr. Scruff and MC Kwasi @ Cyprus Avenue (9pm, €20)
Ninja Tune man and his Master of Ceremonies heads upstairs on Caroline Street for an all-night session. Colm K to open proceedings.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17TH
- Under a Plastic Cloud @ The Roundy (8.30pm, free)
Dancing music from all across the Sixties, from psychedelia to garage-rock, with Phil Hope and crew.
- Dubioza Kolectiv @ Cyprus Avenue (9pm, €30)
Bosnian-Herzegovinian ska/punk/electronic messers return to Cyprus Avenue after a gig here last year.
- Evolution @ An Spailpín Fánach (9.30pm, €tbc)
Residents’ night for Cork drum and bass collective upstairs on North Main Street.
- Shdw & Obscure Shape @ Dali (10pm, €tbc)
Jamie Behan’s curated techno residency continues at the Carey’s Lane venue, with Italian duo Shdw headlining.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 18TH
- Woven Skull @ The Roundy (7pm, €8)
Freak-folk in the truest sense of the term, launching their self-titled new album. Support from Elaine Malone and Canada’s Ora Cogan.
- This is How We Fly @ Coughlan’s (8pm, €15)
Trad-fusion four-piece take to Coughlan’s for an intimate session.
- Grey Stag @ The Poor Relation (9pm, €8)
Dublin metallers return to Cork after impressing throughout the Mammothfest Best Band gigs. Support from Dirty Power, Selkies and Aponym.