FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9TH
- Join Me in the Pines @ Cyprus Avenue (7.30pm, €15)
David Geraghty of Bell X1 heads upstairs on Caroline Street for a live electro-pop excursion.
- This is How We Fly @ Connolly’s of Leap (8pm, €15)
Contemporary traditional four-piece head out to Leap for a once-off gig.
- Badly-Drawn Boy @ Live at St. Luke’s (8pm, €26)
Damon Gough returns to the Northside following a sellout appearance here last year.
- Orchid Collective + Deep Sky Objects @ Coughlan’s (9pm, €12)
A double-bill of Irish indie and alternative in the back room on Douglas Street.
- Stranger @ Dali (10pm, €tbc)
Rotterdam techno producer/DJ headlines the venue’s Under the Rose residency, with support from Jamie Behan and Olan Cahill.
- Daithí @ Cyprus Avenue
Night one of a two-night trip to Cork for Daithí O’Dronaí and his new live show.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10TH
- Cuttin’ Heads Collective 3rd Birthday – Part 1 @ The Poor Relation (6pm, €12)
The UK’s Touchy Subject and Germany’s Clockwerk are joined by Naive Ted, Gavin DaVinci, Ophelia, Hazey Haze and more for the live portion of CHC’s b-day bash. MC’d by Ray Wingnut.
- Martin Hayes & Steve Cooney @ Live at St. Luke’s (7.30, €25)
Clare fiddle virtuoso Hayes is joined by Australian guitar collaborator for another show on the Northside.
- Daithí @ Connolly’s of Leap (8pm, €10)
Galwegian electronic/folk composer takes to Connolly’s for another session under the Hammers. Support from Anna Mullarkey.
- Hellvetica @ Fred Zeppelin’s (9pm, €5)
Impeccably-monikered Swiss crossover thrashers headline a show in the red room on Parliament Street. Support from Corkonian hardcore lads Worn Out and Belfast outfits Zombified & Strangle Wire.
- Vinyl Below @ Dali (10pm, €tbc)
The venue’s house residents get behind the decks for another night-long session.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 11TH
- Cuttin’ Heads Collective 3rd Birthday – Part 2 @ Vicarstown Bar (4pm, free)
Colm K, Jar Jar Jr., Jazzfeen, CHC residents and more clamber behind the decks for the second of two days of hip-hop goodness.
- Ian Felice @ Cyprus Avenue (8pm, €15)
One half of The Felice Brothers strikes out with solo work and a new live show.