Fair play to Bodytonic for putting this on. Great to see cool stuff happening in Dublin city on a Saturday afternoon. I’ve only managed to make it to one so far. This month’s Beatyard kicks off at 3pm and includes:
- Live Shows and demos: Automatic Tasty, Crayonsmith, Out On A Limb (Label presentation).
- Workshops: Ableton and more.
- Banter talks with Richard Brophy: Headshop debate, Donnacha Costello on Irish Techno, Steve Reich, Poker Flat & his forthcoming album.
- A screening of Banksy’s film: Exit through the Gift Shop at 5pm (Good interview here).
- Fair: Buy records,CDs and clothing from All City, Beatfinder Records, >Circus Clothing, !Kaboogie, Kling, Littleroom, Skinny Wolves, SkunkFunk & more.
- There’s 3FE on the coffee front with food on sale too.
More info with Banksy trailer after the more.