Tuesday March 19th
- Anderson Paak & The Free Nationals @ Olympia Theatre (€49+)
Touring the Oxnard LP.
- Loski @ Academy Green Room (€16+)
British Grime MC.
- Drake @ 3 Arena (Sold Out)
Pretty sure I’ve heard of this guy.
- Lost DJs @ Fibber Magees (10.30pm, €5+)
For anybody left with legs to dance after the weekend.
- Dr John Cooper Clarke @ Vicar Street (Sold Out)
Iconic working class spoken word and beat poet.
Wednesday March 20th
- The Santa Rita Concerts: Landless @ The Little Museum Of Dublin (€10+)
Traditional Irish band in the cosy surrounds of a museum, lush.
- Touts @ Green Room (€9+)
Derry-based punk outfit. ‘Bombscare’.
- Rosita Moulin @ The Big Romance (Free)
Monthly residency from the head of the Midnight Disco.
Thursday March 21st
- Future Proof: Kean Kavanagh, Margie Lewis, Caz9 @ Bello Bar (€13+)
A wicked lineup for the first Future Proof of 2019. Check out Kavanagh’s ‘Feel Me‘.
- Drake @ 3Arena (Sold Out)
- Alice Merton @ Whelan’s (€15+)
- Yellow Box: Pear @ NCAD (Free)
Bringing techno to the home of Amber Leaf.
- Konspiracy: Mark Blair @ The Academy (10.30pm, €6+)
The Academy’s new club night features Belfast house DJ.
- BIMM Midnight Hour: Classic Yellow, Hales Lake @ Whelan’s Upstairs (10pm, Free)
Classic Yellow are a psych group that have been doing the rounds lately.
- Sally Cinnamon @ Izakaya (10.30pm, Free)
Co-host of Loose Joints Podcast spins tunes in the basement.
- Beans On Toast @ The Academy (€15+)
UK alternative artist who has been releasing an album on the same date for the past ten years.
- The R&B Club Drake After Party @ Wigwam (11pm, €8+)
If you are headed to one of the umpteen Drake afterparties, make sure it’s this one.
Friday March 22nd
- Ye Vagabonds @ Whelan’s (€18+)
Folk duo launches their new LP The Hare’s Lament.
- Maria Somerville @ Bello Bar (€11+)
Launches her All My People LP. We liked it a lot.
- Milk Tit @ The Sound House (€7+)
Launching their new single ‘Five Fours’.
- Drake @ 3Arena (Sold Out)
- Bob Gallagher Exhibition @ The Darkroom (Free)
Irish video artist has an exhibition of the many artists he has worked with.
- Tourist @ Academy Green Room (€18+)
British Electronic producer.
- Gabrielle @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
English singer-songwriter and R&B artist.
- Molly Sterling @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€13+)
Irish dream pop artist. ‘Plain Static‘.
- Tadgh @ The Grand Social (€10+)
Irish funk-pop artist.
- Róg Poets @ Bernard Shaw (Free)
Dublin-based rap collective plays a free gig for your listening pleasure.
- Apartment Records, Kenny Hanlon @ The Big Romance (Free)
Apt. Records head honcho spins vinyl all night.
- Hothouse: PrYmary Colours, Reveller, Dave Kerr @ Berlin D2 (Free)
Vibrant dance music on Dame street all night.
- Sacred Skin, EV, Racheal Boyd @ Sin É (€5+)
Three alternative indie acts from Ireland.
- Julia Louise KnifeFist, Richard Hughes, Icebear, Broken Tapes @ Anseo (Free)
Some very experimental Irish sound artists.
- Easy Peelers: DJ Steaw @ Tengu (€6+)
- Boey Audio: Alex SLK, Hasky, Sickly Sweet, DJ Mazlik @ Wigwam (10pm, €5+)
Loads of D&B going on here.
Saturday March 23rd
- Wild Youth @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
Irish indie act.
- Sharon Van Etten @ Vicar Street (Sold Out)
- Alborsie @ The Button Factory (€28+)
Italian reggae artist.
- Ivan Nicolas @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€11+)
- Ultan Conlon @ Whelan’s (€15+)
Folky Galway native with a name like a Marvel villain.
- SWIM: Mr Myth, Royal Yellow DJ Set @ Tengu (10pm, €5+)
New club night features DJ set from the ex-Enemies bass player.
- Secret Sound X Colours: Pusher, Fionn Kinne-Coyle, Jeffrey Bryne @ Wah Wah (10pm, €4+)
A nice spread of house and live techno.
- Tea Party: Eclair Fi @ Tengu (10.30pm, Sold Out)
Club night’s 2nd birthday.
- Ludus: Night Fever, Get Down Edits @ Opium (10.30pm, €8+)
Expect plenty of disco at this one.
- Index: Roger Sanchez @ 39/40 (11pm, €16+)
Dominican house DJ.
- Bedlam X Sense: Artwork, Marcus O’Laoire @ Button Factory (11pm, €8+)
London native and big-time party DJ.
- 2 Fa 2 Furious @ Wigwam (11pm, €5+)
Featuring Fio Fa and Cáit.
- Nialler9 and Gavin Elsted @ Hang Dai Chinese (Free, 10:30pm)
Sunday March 24th
- Nao @ Vicar Street (€24+)
London based singer-songwriter and producer.
- Tennyson @ Sound House (€14+)
Alt-pop UK duo.
- I Heart Aretha @ Whelans (€16.50)
A celebration of the life and music of The Queen Of Soul. All proceeds to Arc Cancer support.